Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Morgantown, PA March 3 & 4, 2018

I realize that it is a long way off still, but I just saw an advertisement for this show. I don't know if this is a new show, relocated, or it was just not on my radar screen for the past few years. This is the first of four in 2018 scheduled for the "Mogantown Center" by Eagle Arms, the same promoter who does the Oaks show. I will most likely go, since it is only about 30 miles from my home. See the link below: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...arms-gun-show/

(Berks County)

Default Re: Morgantown, PA March 3 & 4, 2018

Looks like that's in the old MOM Mall, not far from me either, thanks for the tip, fritz.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Yes it's the old MOM. They just started this location in the last year or so. There was just one there a couple of weeks ago. I did not make it, but I believe there made be comments on here somewhere.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Berks County)

I went to the last one and one other one at MOM now Space Mall complete with billboard ad featuring green little spaceman and saucer. They are small shows. Ammo and a few gun dealers. Pickle guy goes. A jerky guy too. A chocolate and fudge guy. They have had something for me ffl wise both times. Some guys have way too high prices on guns. Sccy, hi- points, AR15, AK, smith revolvers (high), surplus rifles and handguns. Hunting and shotguns. One guy had bats with barbed wire, real $40 and plastic $20.

If you go and it's a bit of a trip, don't miss shady maple smorgasbord, goods is right there, they sell hoppies cleaning rod attachments, those slotted jags are hard to find sometimes. Just past them is the sportsman shop. From shady maple you'll see 625. Go north on it and look for Kerpers gun shop on the left. They always have something cool in there. The ladies are very nice, daughters and maybe a wife of original owner.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I went to the last one and one other one at MOM now Space Mall complete with billboard ad featuring green little spaceman and saucer. They are small shows. Ammo and a few gun dealers. Pickle guy goes. A jerky guy too. A chocolate and fudge guy. They have had something for me ffl wise both times. Some guys have way too high prices on guns. Sccy, hi- points, AR15, AK, smith revolvers (high), surplus rifles and handguns. Hunting and shotguns. One guy had bats with barbed wire, real $40 and plastic $20.

If you go and it's a bit of a trip, don't miss shady maple smorgasbord, goods is right there, they sell hoppies cleaning rod attachments, those slotted jags are hard to find sometimes. Just past them is the sportsman shop. From shady maple you'll see 625. Go north on it and look for Kerpers gun shop on the left. They always have something cool in there. The ladies are very nice, daughters and maybe a wife of original owner.
    Shady Maple is so "good" that they have grinders installed in the plumbing because people eat until they shit themselves and then flush their undies.

(Berks County)

Life is funny, most people love Shady Maple but I find it overrated. Maybe it's because I can't eat as much as I could when I was more active and I feel like it costs me too much.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

There is a sonic at the Walmart shopping center. Onion rings are the worlds best. Vanilla milk shake mix in the batter.

(Butler County)

(Butler County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    There is a sonic at the Walmart shopping center. Onion rings are the worlds best. Vanilla milk shake mix in the batter.
    You my friend are a man after my own heart!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast