Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Why is he a moron, please explain.(if you want to)
    I can hear him talk.....LOL. Has done nothing with congressional control, needs to stay off twitter, won't release his taxes, and lets be honest......if he ran on the Democratic ticket, saying the same exact things he is saying now, you would hate him too. As I said before, I don't judge people that are fans of his. I am not a fan, will never be, and cant wait for 2020.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Default Re: Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I can hear him talk.....LOL. Has done nothing with congressional control, needs to stay off twitter, won't release his taxes, and lets be honest......if he ran on the Democratic ticket, saying the same exact things he is saying now, you would hate him too. As I said before, I don't judge people that are fans of his. I am not a fan, will never be, and cant wait for 2020.
    I can agree on the twatter thing, but everything else no. The swamp people hate him, he is not one of them (for once in our lifetime).
    The taxes? I'm the wrong person to discuss taxes with, they are illegal to begin with, and when you are self employed and poor like me,
    you dont have the luxury of paying accountants to find loopholes to keep your money. As for the dem ticket, I dont like one dem so, I
    would not like him either way, all dems want are high taxes and big gov.

Ive forgotten more of what hes done in a year than the guy before him has done in 8.
    The stock market speaks volumes. I think he will get this country back on track, even
    with the left trying a coup on him and impeachment, he will prevail.

I will not be voting for President in 2020. Unless Trump doesn’t run again. I will NEVER vote for that man again.
    Uh...you might think about changing either your statement or your sig file. They contradict just a tad.
    Ragged Hole Manufacturer

(Bucks County)

Why is he a moron
    The Dems and MSM say so.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    Exactly. He's more likeable that hillary.
    So is throat cancer.

(Clearfield County)

If he ran as a democrat and said the same shit he did during the campaign he would have won over 40 states.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234