Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

Every time Biden opens his mouth, I am reminded how much of an UTTER MORON he is. Go efff yourself Joe.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

His quote regarding "he should not have been able to own the gun to begin with" should come back to haunt him in any future presidential run. Joey took credit for writing the ban legislation for ownership of AR/AK type gun. I would not take such credit, the legislation had no chance of passing and the then democratic controlled senate did not even bring the potential bill up for a vote, instead they tried to pass the universal registration bill, and the democrats still did not have enough votes for passage.

Any legislation of an outright ban on "black" gun is dead in the water, such as sure as the leftist dream of past years in banning handguns became a dead issue since the commonality of permits to carry such.
    Last edited by c45man; November 19th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.

(Chester County)

Tell Biden to do what he does best.............feel up other peoples wives.

(Lehigh County)

Let us not forget that when he was in the senate, he was one of the leaders calling for more gun control!
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Please let him be the democrat nominee in 2020
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Exactly. He's more likeable that hillary.

(Lancaster County)

We’re living in a time where the most outrageous comments are accepted by a large part of the population and media

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Tell Biden to do what he does best.............feel up other peoples wives.
    And children.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    He is truly an idiot. I was always amazed at just how dumb he was as a Senator.
    Biden is as stupid as the day is long but that doesn't stop democrats from voting for him because the majority of them are just as stupid.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    "Biden/Pelosi in 2020"...LOL!
    Be careful what you wish for. Don't forget all the politicians (and comics) who 'wished for' Trump to be nominated as a 'absolutely can't win' candidate.

The left is gonna be really fired up for 2020 regardless of all else. I'm guessing record turnout by Democrats who will be whipped into a 'never again' frenzy.

If we're honest with ourselves we have to recognize that one of the reasons Trump won was Democrats who stayed home from the polls since Hillary was a "shoe-in" (or that she was uninspiring, or a bit of both probably). The numbers I saw were 26% for Hillary Vs. 33% for Obama I and 30% for Obama II. I doubt we'll have that advantage in 2020.

Uninspiring candidates (Hillary, Gore, Kerry) get lower Demo turnout and lose. More inspiring (Obama, Bill Clinton. I mean inspiring to their base, of course) get higher turnouts and win.

But I think 2020 could be the exception where the Demos will produce high turnout regardless. "Remember 2016, never again!" will be their battle cry. And Biden isn't -without- appeal to his base...

Never say never.
    Last edited by KCJones; November 19th, 2017 at 04:35 PM. Reason: typo
    DGAF

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast