Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Everyone point and laugh at the gun-destroying, virtue signalling beta-male

I challenge anyone anywhere to destroy their personally owned assault weapons . Barrel needs to be cut twice and the bolt carrier group / receiver must be cut and smashed as well . Every decommissioned assault rifle destroyed .. is one that cannot fall into the wrong hands . I know many people are safe gun owners / handlers . But no one is 100 percent theft / loss proof . I personally Am keeping a shotgun , for home defense . In reasonable accord with constitutional rights/ 2nd amendment .. but my right to bear arms . Should not infringe on anyone’s rights to peacefully assemble , worship , go to school and just plain go about their life without fear.. Of random mass murders by a single individual . #notwiththisgun
    http://kxan.com/2017/11/17/man-destr...book_KXAN_News

Chad Vachter thinks he supports the 2A. Chad doesn't understand the 2A and is an idiot, don't be a Chad.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Everyone point and laugh at the gun-destroying, virtue signalling beta-male

It's sad to be a Chad!
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Everyone point and laugh at the gun-destroying, virtue signalling beta-male

Sounds like his wife is the one who rules the roost.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    It's sad to be a Chad!
    Best chad is a hanging chad.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Perry County)

Chad is a hypocrite.

If he weren't, he'd destroy all of his guns. The Navy Shipyard shooting was a done with a shotgun and the VA Tech shooting was done with handguns. Chad is likely not smart enough to figure out his hypocrisy.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Chad is a hypocrite.

If he weren't, he'd destroy all of his guns. The Navy Shipyard shooting was a done with a shotgun and the VA Tech shooting was done with handguns. Chad is likely not smart enough to figure out his hypocrisy.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Frankly, I also question the legitimacy of his announcement.
    It could just be a propaganda hoax by the anti gun lobby.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Frankly, I also question the legitimacy of his announcement.
    It could just be a propaganda hoax by the anti gun lobby.
    The quote above is from his Facebook page. From what I gather, he's a prop-master for movies/TV and is a lefty. Probably thought an AR was cool when he got to handle one on set. Now it's not cool anymore and it's the devil's gun.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    The quote above is from his Facebook page. From what I gather, he's a prop-master for movies/TV and is a lefty. Probably thought an AR was cool when he got to handle one on set. Now it's not cool anymore and it's the devil's gun.
    My guess is he didn't pay for it, maybe got a hold of it through some alternate means, possibly never fired it, just something he had laying around, was finally given an excuse to do something with it.
    For all we know it may not even function.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Here's the scenario Chad ol' buddy ol' pal. You and all your fellow gun owners turn their AR's/AK's into kitchen utensils. Now you are unarmed. Even the guy who wants to shoot up a schoolyard full of little white supremacist kids can't get a semi automatic sporting rifle. What to do, what to do. Well those same people that have been dishonorably discharged, are chronic users of psychotropic drugs, are muslims, are left wing Trump hating dingbats etc... you get the pixture, all the people that have done mass shootings now have no firearms. Now instead of using firearms, one of the most highly regulated consumer goods in the market today, these dingabts that want to show the world just how evil they are will now use easily obtained things like chemicals from a supermarket to cook up home made bombs, they will rent buy or steal utility trucks and run people over at crowded events like church picnics.

They will now use easily obtainable things like gasoline, kerosene, BBQ gas tanks and home heating gas tanks to make powerful bombs. You see Chad, it's not the weapon that causes mayhem and disaster, it's the person. So none of my truck rentals, fuel for vehicles, BBQ tanks, home heating tanks, kitchen chemicals will ever be used to harm a person but they are all still readily available to anyone without anyone asking any questions about me buying any of those things.

My guns not so much, if I go and buy a gun I have to play a game with the government pleading them to let me exercise my 2nd amendment rights and hopefully they don't spell my name wrong or a government agent isn't having a bad day because his wife after beating her serves him divorce papers. Chad, you're all washed up as a man, a free man. This is a formal notification that your man card has been revoked.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Hey Chad, I read about another rape by a Democrat.

You should cut off your dick to make the wimmens safer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast