Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: PSA Complete Upper Color Issue?

Im a bit of a "perfectionist" I guess when it comes to aesthetics. Not to an extreme, but having a black lower with a blue or purple tinted upper would bug the living hell out of me. For the price I shouldnt be too too picky, but I dont have tons of money to burn, so putting together an AR thats gonna cost upwards of $800+ when all said and done, its a little bit of a big deal to me, not gonna be the guy who has 3 or 4 of them, this is probably gonna be the one that I have for a while.

While browsing around I came across this one:

http://www.primaryarms.com/ghost-fir...4gfr556fde-kit

Anyone have experience with this company? Looks cool, and I like the FDE color way.

What my goal or plan is for this AR is to have it have Magpul FDE plastics (grip, trigger guard, stock, BUIS, mags, foregrip, and railguards) along with some FDE parts mixed in (takedown pins, extended mag release, charging handle, dustcover door). And Id like to either have a quad rail hand guard or a Keymod or M Lok handguards. Would like a mid length gas system and handguard length. If you know of something that matches those specs thats already fully put together, Id definitely like suggestions.

(Fayette County)

Id stick with PSA, if you dont like the color of the upper, you can always exchange it.
    Also, if this is your first build, you might want to get extra pins and springs for the lower.
    If you haven't put one together before, its really easy for them to go flying everywhere.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Bucks County)

I put a PSA premium upper on one of their stripped blem lowers. No difference in color that I can see. Couldn't find any blems either.

I have heard of some their stuff having color issues on the interwebz but never saw it in person, or heard of it from anyone I know.

image.jpg

My upper is black, no issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12