Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Military slack on notifying FBI of criminal dispositions

Not sure I have the numbers correct....was on FOX News....branches failing to notify....Navy 94%, Army 74%, Air Force 50%. That also means failure to forward fingerprint cards.

Once a perp is dead, a substitute point of blame becomes the focus, as if a perp would be incapable of finding another way to acquire/accumulate firearms, ammo and magazines or find another way if intent upon doing the unthinkable.

Agreed, the military needs to be conducting required business, and speculatively prevent some from getting a gun if they can't think past gun dealer purchase.

Kind of interesting that all branches are guilty of irresponsible behavior to some degree. Kind of looks like there may be a commonality (reason), whatever it is.
    Last edited by Bang; November 10th, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

Default Re: Military slack on notifying FBI of criminal dispositions

A few years ago there was a bill requiring that military must report to nics iirc of such instances which was promptly squashed by the dems because... discrimination, racism, inneqaulty, pick your fav buzzword of the day.

We all know why the democrats/GOPe don't want effective gun laws, it's so they can eventually dismantle the 2A. I'll find the link if I can to the bill.

(Lackawanna County)

Have you found the bill? Your claim has piqued my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    A few years ago there was a bill requiring that military must report to nics iirc of such instances which was promptly squashed by the dems because... discrimination, racism, inneqaulty, pick your fav buzzword of the day.

We all know why the democrats/GOPe don't want effective gun laws, it's so they can eventually dismantle the 2A. I'll find the link if I can to the bill.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post

Have you found the bill? Your claim has piqued my interest.
    The Grassley/Cruz bill of 2013?