Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 2 similar stories, 2 different outcomes.

I posted these in the armed citizen, but thought I would give them a thread of their own. They show the difference a citizen who is armed can make.

Story 1.

4 teens arrested for attempted kidnapping, home invasion robbery

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/4-t...456274283.html
    OKALOOSA CO., FL -- (WTVY) Four teens armed with a knife, guns and a roll of tape planned to kidnap and rob members of a Baker family last night, but their plot didn’t go as planned and now all four are in custody. Inside their SUV deputies also found latex gloves, facial masks and dark clothing.

The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office responded around 10:30 p.m. to a call of a possible home invasion robbery in progress at a home on Preservation Path.

The 51-year old homeowner says his 17-year old daughter had called him to tell him that someone had blocked the road to their house with barrels. Instead of getting out of her car she drove around them. A short time later her father heard his dogs barking and saw his front motion-activated flood lights come on. He also heard what sounded like his car door closing and went to get his gun. After spotting some individuals trying to force their way into his garage, he fired three shots and the intruders fled into the woods. He later learned they had unscrewed some of his security lights.
    An alert neighbor who saw a suspicious car near her house around the same time frame quickly called in a description of the vehicle to deputies, who spotted the 2016 White Jeep Liberty on Highway 4 and made a felony traffic stop.
    Inside the car they found 19-year old Keilon Johnson, 17-year old Austin French, 16-year old Tyree Johnson, and 15-year old Kamauri Horn, all of Crestview.

The OCSO investigation revealed the teens had concocted a plan to kidnap the teenage daughter. The goal was to first force her out of her car by blocking the road with barrels and garbage cans. (However their intended victim drove around the barrels and kept going.) They then planned to head to her house, confront and subdue her father - who they believed to be wealthy - and rob the home.

Instead all four defendants are now charged with attempted kidnapping and attempted home invasion robbery. 19-year old Keilon Johnson was booked into the Okaloosa County Jail. The other defendants were transferred to a Department of Juvenile Justice facility.

Default Re: 2 similar stories, 2 different outcomes.

Story 2

They got in your house:” Babysitter tied up, pistol-whipped; suspects stole thousands in electronics

http://fox6now.com/2017/11/08/they-g...n-electronics/
    MILWAUKEE -- A Milwaukee homeowner spoke out Wednesday, November 8th after her babysitter was tied up and pistol-whipped as three suspects ransacked the home and stole $3,000 worth of items. She's hoping police will catch the suspects.

Nicole Christian paid rent for November, but she's not currently living in her house.

"You're out working hard, trying to provide. You feel like, violated. What they did, I feel violated," Christian said.

Christian was working when three armed suspects forced their way into her home while a babysitter and Christian's two kids were inside.

"As soon as she went out the door, there was three guys, ski masks, guns. They hit her upside the head with the gun. Took her phone immediately and duct taped her up," Christian said.

Christian got a call at work.

"She's like, 'they got in your house.' I'm immediately like, 'where are my kids?' She's like, 'they're fine. Get here' and hung up," Christian said.

Christian came home to find a mess. Four TVs and other electronics were gone.

"It's like, you lose all sense of security," Christian said.

Halloween decorations were left in place, and drawers were left the way they were. Her kids toys weren't touched.

"My kids didn't just lose their stuff -- they lost their sense of security," Christian said.

She only returned to the house to get the clothes, and she's made plans to move.

"You have three men on the street that are going around beating women with pistols and robbing homes where kids are there. These are people who need to be off the streets. This is something that needs to be investigated," Christian said.

Milwaukee police said the investigation is ongoing and they're searching for suspects.

(Berks County)

This is why a pistol is hanging from my hip or shoulder at all times. If someone kicks my door in, they have until the safety goes off to surrender, otherwise they've got 9 rounds heading their way, with 16 more waiting in reserve.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Story 2

They got in your house:” Babysitter tied up, pistol-whipped; suspects stole thousands in electronics

http://fox6now.com/2017/11/08/they-g...n-electronics/
    MILWAUKEE -- A Milwaukee homeowner spoke out Wednesday, November 8th after her babysitter was tied up and pistol-whipped as three suspects ransacked the home and stole $3,000 worth of items. She's hoping police will catch the suspects.

Nicole Christian paid rent for November, but she's not currently living in her house.

"You're out working hard, trying to provide. You feel like, violated. What they did, I feel violated," Christian said.

Christian was working when three armed suspects forced their way into her home while a babysitter and Christian's two kids were inside.

"As soon as she went out the door, there was three guys, ski masks, guns. They hit her upside the head with the gun. Took her phone immediately and duct taped her up," Christian said.

Christian got a call at work.

"She's like, 'they got in your house.' I'm immediately like, 'where are my kids?' She's like, 'they're fine. Get here' and hung up," Christian said.

Christian came home to find a mess. Four TVs and other electronics were gone.

"It's like, you lose all sense of security," Christian said.

Halloween decorations were left in place, and drawers were left the way they were. Her kids toys weren't touched.

"My kids didn't just lose their stuff -- they lost their sense of security," Christian said.

She only returned to the house to get the clothes, and she's made plans to move.

"You have three men on the street that are going around beating women with pistols and robbing homes where kids are there. These are people who need to be off the streets. This is something that needs to be investigated," Christian said.

Milwaukee police said the investigation is ongoing and they're searching for suspects.
    Like if she said Like one more time I would like have my head explode like real bad.

(Chester County)

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC