Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: NJ has a Democrat Governor

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    New Jersey is what it is, anti gun for over 50 years.

More stunning is the Virginia losses. The dems took the governors mansion, the senate and maybe the house, even though the republicans had a comfortable margin in the latter.
    That is more stunning. Did not know they had the Dems took the House. If the Dems have all three, VA is going to become as anti gun as NJ or NY.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Yesterday I was in Wayne, NJ and I was at a place where everybody was doing there own thing. I notice one of those no gun signs on the building entrance and chuckled at the sign -- knowing how aggressive the laws are against the good guy with a gun in Jersey.
    I don't get it. Outside of active law enforcement almost nobody can carry. Probably far less than 1%. So who were they trying to keep out? Criminals? LOL!!!
    I would have had to ask what the point was of the signage just to hear the justification. It would have been worth recording.

(Bucks County)

Guns are bad. The signs are meant to keep bad things from happening. If no guns are present, nothing involving a gun can happen. Such is the simplistic level of such logic. Such is the simplistic level of reasoning by legislators. Who knows....maybe posting such signs means $$$$$ in someone's pocket. As in most things making no sense, look for the money.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by LTCcarrier View Post
    What is just as scary is look who was elected as the DA in Philly. I am sure if you are involved in a justified self-defense shooting your ass is going to be put through the ringer. I know it is better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6 but I am sure it will be uncomfortable. And he does not support the police so they will probably be taking their time responding as they will be under the microscope too. What a shame.
    Ironically, Krasner is a lifelong defense attorney and criminal advocate. He spent his whole career defending people who have shot, robbed and assaulted others. He wants to reduce the jail population. He is not big on VUFA arrests. You would think that he would have no problem with you shooting someone.

(Bucks County)

^^^^ you would have to fit certain parameters

(Bucks County)

Did not know they had the Dems took the House. If the Dems have all three, VA is going to become as anti gun as NJ or NY.
    All those who struggle to be in charge are in a perpetual tug-of-war more resembling the swing of a pendulum. It is a strange paradox that, while people don't like change, if change does not occur they feel trapped. The whole thing is a matter of luck...that being, when and where in time one happens to find oneself.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    That is more stunning. Did not know they had the Dems took the House. If the Dems have all three, VA is going to become as anti gun as NJ or NY.
    Yes, I did know. With the ethnic shift in VA, it probably will continue to be a one party dem controlled state. According to U of VA, 1 out of 9 voters in that state were not born in this country. For the leftists, it is ethnic cleansing.

Watch for VA to be taken off any reciprocal agreements. They almost pulled it off a few years ago.
    Last edited by c45man; November 8th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    Yea... NJ just sucks. And if the new Guv gets his way all illegals are going to be comfy and cozy knowing they are in a sanctuary state. Of course you know they are going to come across the river as well and then we're being invaded...
    shoot them on the bridges.

Stuck here in NJ, been looking for a house or property in Virginia for over a year. If the Dems really have taken over the VA legislature it looks like I will have to change course.

If I can ever find a new home in PA ( beyond the influence of Philadelphia ) you will have one more reliable pro-gun voter for life !

Seriously, why is this a surprise? NJ gets a token Rino every couple decades, and beyond that it's liberal territory. Has been for a least 75 years.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast