Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 335
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Coal Country, Pennsylvania
    (Schuylkill County)
    Posts
    1,423
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot November 12

    Both if you wouldn't mind.

    I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot November 12

    I may be able to bring my M1 also.
    Possibly my M1A.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spring Creek, Pennsylvania
    (Warren County)
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot November 12

    If no on the aerosol cans I was bringing some steel

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    4411826

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot November 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mckormicnavistar View Post
    If no on the aerosol cans I was bringing some steel
    No aerosol cans thank you for asking.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    4411826

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    ammo.jpg

    Well ammo and hand guns around. Came in from woods because I had to work today well they broke down back into camo and back out I go. 300 rounds 223, 200 rounds 7.62 x 51, 350 rounds 22, 75 38 special,50 357, 100 40 s & w and some 280 to check zero of the hunting rifle before bear season. But if I run out of ammo not far to go to resupply lol. Looking forward to tomorrow.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Armstrong County, Pennsylvania
    (Armstrong County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    2863683

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    ShiHuan and I will be able to make it tomorrow.
    What would you like us to bring?

    Firearms:
    DPMS 7.62x51 AR (needs re-zeroed)
    .22LR Suppressed AR
    5.56 Suppressed SBR AR
    5.56 SBR AR (needs re-zeroed)
    SIG P320
    SIG P250 Sub Compact
    SIG Mosquito
    RI 1911
    S&W 659
    S&W 645
    S&W 22S
    AMMO for all of the above

    at least 2lb of Bacon
    Case of water


    Ed Stephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,790
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by pahuntnfool View Post
    ammo.jpg

    Well ammo and hand guns around. Came in from woods because I had to work today well they broke down back into camo and back out I go. 300 rounds 223, 200 rounds 7.62 x 51, 350 rounds 22, 75 38 special,50 357, 100 40 s & w and some 280 to check zero of the hunting rifle before bear season. But if I run out of ammo not far to go to resupply lol. Looking forward to tomorrow.
    Packin light for this one?

    I haven't decided exactly what I'm bringing yet. Probably an AR, my CZ 75 compact (I just worked on the trigger). Maybe a milsurp or two. I'm going more for the socializing anyways. If we're sighting in some rifles, I may throw the 7mm in there. Wouldn't hurt to check zero on my scope before rifle season.

    I'm planning on coming over @ 8:30 as of now. I'm guessing you'll be up and moving by then. We can get a head start on the bacon.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,790
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    ShiHuan and I will be able to make it tomorrow.
    What would you like us to bring?

    Firearms:
    DPMS 7.62x51 AR (needs re-zeroed)
    .22LR Suppressed AR
    5.56 Suppressed SBR AR
    5.56 SBR AR (needs re-zeroed)
    SIG P320
    SIG P250 Sub Compact
    SIG Mosquito
    RI 1911
    S&W 659
    S&W 645
    S&W 22S
    AMMO for all of the above

    at least 2lb of Bacon
    Case of water


    Ed Stephan
    Glad you can make. Have a safe trip from out there.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    4411826

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    If the corn gets picked and we want to zero and greater ranges we can step into next field move back. I will be there bright and early I zero 280 at 200 yards so wants to be done before others start coming. oops didn't pack range finder.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    4411826

    Default Re: Ungawa memorial Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Packin light for this one?

    I haven't decided exactly what I'm bringing yet. Probably an AR, my CZ 75 compact (I just worked on the trigger). Maybe a milsurp or two. I'm going more for the socializing anyways. If we're sighting in some rifles, I may throw the 7mm in there. Wouldn't hurt to check zero on my scope before rifle season.

    I'm planning on coming over @ 8:30 as of now. I'm guessing you'll be up and moving by then. We can get a head start on the bacon.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Right! lol I usually have 3 to 4 ammo cans. But figured cooking bs ing will be a big part of the day.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Memorial weekend shoot
    By DougX in forum Blair
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2010, 10:05 PM
  2. My target from the memorial shoot today....
    By Strapped in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
  3. Group Shoot #32/ Meleanie Hain Memorial Shoot.
    By renegadephoenix in forum General
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: October 20th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops