Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: PA Rep. Brian Sims: We Need To Stop People Reloading

What a tool! It appears that these dim wits want full scale civil unrest or a civil war with their never ending quest to dominate and control good and free citizens of the US of A.

Live free or die, cocksuckah!
    Last edited by vinnyg101; November 20th, 2017 at 05:28 AM.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Erie County)

And yet deadly hammers, baseball bats, knives, etc., etc., etc., ... still don't have to be regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Lancaster County)

Who are his major political donors? Time to bury them in phone calls, emails, and efforts to eradicate their businesses.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    Think about that. Anyone anywhere can buy as many deadly bullets as online suppliers can sell. That is dangerous.

And it’s why I'm introducing a bill to regulate the sale of ammunition. Sign on to join me as a citizen co-sponsor to demand the GOP do more to prevent these horrific acts of violence.[/URL][/B]

While people have been making their own guns for some time, ammunition is much more difficult to manufacture at home. We must do all we can to prevent those who should not possess a firearm from gaining access to ammunition — which is the key component to the operation of guns, even those built at home.
    Reloading is much easier than making a firearm. It's easier than making Crystal Meth.... most people don't bother with reloading because Ammunition is cheap.

Rep Sims needs to watch an episode of "Breaking Bad". He does not have the faintest idea what he's up against. Putting these blocks into place is going to create a cottage industry of reloaders for profit.

Last edited by GeneCC; December 28th, 2017 at 11:47 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berks_Iraq_Vet View Post
    Just engaged this clown on Facebook. He blamed "ammosexuality" for mass shootings. Daddy issues.

That seems to be a fashionable term amongst gun control people - "ammo sexual". I guess some folks cannot discriminate between firearms and sex, and what does that say about their mentalities? That they're a little cracked?

Such talk probably turns off the average American, who does not own a firearm and could not care less if other people do own a firearm.

(Delaware County)

My god, the thought of a blood crazed murderer operating a Lee turret press while taking measurements with a scale and calipers makes my blood run cold. Hide the children!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    Help me out on the reloading part , I didn't see it ?
    You use the bullets to reload your guns.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Who are his major political donors? Time to bury them in phone calls, emails, and efforts to eradicate their businesses.
    This can be looked up online at PA Dept of State. He would have us believe that he ran a campaign for 3K... :/

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There's a reason why we don't simply lock up every black male between the ages of 9 and 80. Even though it would cut murder rates by HALF, and reduce most other crimes similarly, WE DON'T DO IT, because (a) most of that group is innocent of crimes, and (b) the Constitution is a barrier to infringing the rights of the innocent.

Those arguments apply to gun control, too.
    There is also the inherent wrongness of presumption of criminality. But for some reason we never get to that?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Chester County)

PA Rep. BS a.k.a. Brian Sims is the same gay, genius legislator that called for a boycott of Yuengling beers when one of the Yuengling family members announced his support for then presidential candidate Donald Trump, back in 2016.

I'd recommend that he go commit an unnatural act but apparently, he's already doing that with his buddies on a regular basis.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast