Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania 2A Capitol Rally at 10:00 AM on Nov, 5th 2017 State Capital steps

told a few friends...one is working & the other is recovering from sugery; I am on the fence...originally planned to participate in a toy run in the Reading area

(Cambria County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania 2A Capitol Rally at 10:00 AM on Nov, 5th 2017 State Capital steps

I marked the open space on my calendar for this. There are a lot of people that would go to the rallies that are organized by PA FOAC, but they frequently can't attend because the lobbying event has to take place during the work week when the legislators are present.

So, this a good opportunity to schedule a day trip to visit Harrisburg and grab a little media attention. There are plenty of cool things to do in, and around, Harrisburg. Google 'things to do in Harrisburg' and I am sure you can set up a decent day for family and friends to get a great breakfast, support the 2A, get a great lunch, see an interesting site, and be home in time to catch your favorite Sunday night show/prep for Monday.

Make PAFOA Great Again!

It's a good excuse, a good cause, and a fun day... who's in?

Smile Re: Pennsylvania 2A Capitol Rally at 10:00 AM on Nov, 5th 2017 State Capital steps

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I marked the open space on my calendar for this. There are a lot of people that would go to the rallies that are organized by PA FOAC, but they frequently can't attend because the lobbying event has to take place during the work week when the legislators are present.

So, this a good opportunity to schedule a day trip to visit Harrisburg and grab a little media attention. There are plenty of cool things to do in, and around, Harrisburg. Google 'things to do in Harrisburg' and I am sure you can set up a decent day for family and friends to get a great breakfast, support the 2A, get a great lunch, see an interesting site, and be home in time to catch your favorite Sunday night show/prep for Monday.

Make PAFOA Great Again!

It's a good excuse, a good cause, and a fun day... who's in?
    Gee, I am not sure. My time might be better spent watching the NFL.

I have to do a little calendar clearing. Normally Mrs. Wilderness attends these events with me but that can't happen this time.

(Monroe County)

Been a little while since I was at a rally, but I will be passing through so I will be there.

(Montgomery County)

I have never been to the capitol, I just looked at it on the map. is everyone meeting on the commonwealth st. side?

(Lehigh County)

I do hope that everyone who is attending; remembers that tonight is the end of Daylight saving.
    And the clocks get set BACK one hour.
    --ET

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123