Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: I'm Pro Gun, Change My Mind

Notice how near the end of the video the snowflakes try to block the cameras?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Notice how near the end of the video the snowflakes try to block the cameras?
    Yup, too chicken-shit to talk to him. Instead they wanted a free exchange of ideas silenced. The older I get, the more I despise the intolerance of the left.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Montgomery County)

Did anyone catch the final "quip" from the first participant? Victim Olympics on Parade.

Here is the pretzel logic... Guns are bad, the police are bad, only the police and Government should have guns. (Huh?)
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Did anyone catch the final "quip" from the first participant? Victim Olympics on Parade.

Here is the pretzel logic... Guns are bad, the police are bad, only the police and Government should have guns. (Huh?)
    At the end I believe she states that since she is a disabled trans person, she is particular vulnerable to police brutality.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    I had to replay the quip, a handicapped transgender. They are really misled.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Bucks County)

Stupid me. I thought she was talking about a job assisting the disabled.

(Bucks County)

The spreading poison of Social Media. Too many of the millennial snowflakes simply do not think on their own and just regurgitate what they 'learned' on Facebook.

Last December, on my way home from a Saturday during rifle season, I stopped at the Mt. Bethel Dinner and sat at the counter to grab supper. This was during the brew ha ha over the pipeline through the tribal lands. I knew that the bottom of my holster was visible and after hearing the one young lady spouting all the 'facts' she learned about the pipeline protests I was waiting to hear some lip about the sidearm as she was only about 6 feet away facing my strong side.

My fears was unwarranted as she just went on and on about how bad the pipeline was, how the tribe was dreaming about a black snake [she felt this was the pipeline] threatening their land and so on and so on. She never spotted my pistol, even when I stood up to leave and exposed the whole pistol/holster as I put my jacket on.

I actually felt sorry for her companion [he said about 4 words during her diatribe] listening to her go on and on, I guess, because he wanted some action later though I doubt she could shut up long enough to get intimate.

The situation is looking bleak, so many of these young people are just too far gone.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    The chick is mostly a lost cause, but might have a slim chance of figuring out someday that sticking a smith and wesson in the face of a rapist is the best way to convince them to change their idea.
    I think the indian dude could be converted.
    People like her probably never had bad thing happen to them in their life.
    She's living in a fantasy world.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Susquehanna County)

The 1st person, the handicapped trans person, was painful to listen to

The vast majority of the left only repeat sound bites they have heard and cannot debate worth a damn
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I liked it because it highlights our biggest obstacle...ignorance. A lot people have only a cursory understanding of our hobby and our rights and are led astray by an intentionally deceptive media.
    This. I think the other thing I've been learning recently is how valuable it can be to sometimes simply ask questions about what others believe and then patiently, carefully use their own illogical arguments against them by highlighting contradictions and hypocrisy.

The key is to do this while holding true, never giving an inch. No compromises.

Of course this won't work for everyone, especially dishonest hardliners and power-hungry politicians. But for those in the middle who've been duped by the MSM, truth and logic can still win hearts and minds, especially once they realize their own beliefs aren't consistent anymore. In this case, a careful, tactical conversation can sometimes plant the seed.
    I am not a lawyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast