Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania's Josh Shapiro, other prosecutors oppose concealed-carry proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Beat me to it mike. I am appalled (I know Shapiro is anti-gun) that Shapiro thinks he speaks for this entire state on the matter. I haven't written this many letters since the Sandy Hook incident. At this point I would be willing to go to a Harrisburg rally. Enough's enough.

Here's the latest on the national protest to be held in all 50 state capitals. I'm planning on attending.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania's Josh Shapiro, other prosecutors oppose concealed-carry proposal

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post

Here's the latest on the national protest to be held in all 50 state capitals. I'm planning on attending.
    Four and a half minutes and not once did I hear when this is to happen!
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

What the heck, I knew nothing of this... When is it?

(Lycoming County)

Sorry guys, I think that was the wrong video. It's supposed to happen November 5. I was going to try and start a thread here about it, but I want to get a little more info first. As soon as I get more info I will.

(Lycoming County)

I'm not on Facebook, anyone with an account want to check this out for me. https://m.facebook.com/events/194820...=3&__tn__=HH-R

It seems all of the organization is going on through Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Beat me to it mike. I am appalled (I know Shapiro is anti-gun) that Shapiro thinks he speaks for this entire state on the matter. I haven't written this many letters since the Sandy Hook incident. At this point I would be willing to go to a Harrisburg rally. Enough's enough.
    I want you to know I am a former municipal police officer and former Deputy Attorney General from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I fully support National Reciprocity. Just like LEOSA who are not police officers when they leave their jurisdiction and are citizens out of their state, ALL citizens should have a right to carry in the USA. Also I support ending any Gun Free Zones. My point is that not all Prosecutors and not all LEOs agree with the current PA AG. It is just that your state is electing anti-gun people to office. As I have stated before do not vote for anyone who does not fully support your gun rights. And especially do not support any Republican who does not earn an A plus from the NRA. Any Republican who does not support gun rights is a traitor and does not deserve election.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    I'm unaware of ANY NRA members ANYWHERE going on an LGBTQ "gun violence" spree.
    Sorry spirit, am I missing something?? Where in my post is there any address regarding the NRA members going to LGBTQ "gun violence sprees"?? Please re-read my post, it is a statement that indicates that firearm ownership is mainstream, including members of the LGBT community that our worthless Attorney General wants to pigeon hole into a class that needs protection from "gun violence". All of this grandstanding over the Orlando attack that was carried out by a member or at least sympathizer of the radical Islam movement on a gay establishment in that city. Homosexuals are not the only ones victimized by radical islam, of course Joshie doesn't point that out.
    Last edited by c45man; October 25th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.

(Fayette County)

Post Re: Pennsylvania's Josh Shapiro, other prosecutors oppose concealed-carry proposal

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Sorry spirit, am I missing something?? Where in my post is there any address regarding the NRA members going to LGBTQ "gun violence sprees"?? Please re-read my post, it is a statement that indicates that firearm ownership is mainstream, including members of the LGBT community that our worthless Attorney General wants to pigeon hole into a class that needs protection from "gun violence". All of this grandstanding over the Orlando attack that was carried out by a member or at least sympathizer of the radical Islam movement on a gay establishment in that city. Homosexuals are not the only ones victimized by radical islam, of course Joshie doesn't point that out.

You wrote:
    "Where in my post is there any address regarding the NRA members going to LGBTQ "gun violence sprees"??"

Answer: You are correct.

I think you may have misconstrued my point.

You wrote:
    "The so called LGBT community that he wants to protect from "gun violence" are arming themselves just like the rest of the society. He is a political hack that has not accomplished anything meaningful for even his own breed. Joshie Shapiro aka hot air schmuck."

In an earlier post, in part, I posted the following (an excerpt of an exchange between Josh Shapiro and the Philly Gay News):
    PGN: Gun control came to the forefront of the LGBT community after the mass shooting in Orlando. What do you see as the best strategy of advancing effective gun-control reform in Pennsylvania?

JS: First off, you need to have an Attorney General willing to take on the gun lobby. My opponent has gotten an A rating from the NRA and was endorsed by the NRA. You can’t trust him to take on the gun lobby and deal with this crisis in our community. . . .

Throughout my whole career I have, and I won’t be afraid to stand up and protect the LGBT or any other community in Pennsylvania from gun violence.

Then I posted the comment you question:

"I'm unaware of ANY NRA members ANYWHERE going on an LGBTQ "gun violence" spree."

Josh Shapiro equates the gun lobby (and by extension, its membership) to the crisis of "gun violence" in our community: "You can’t trust him [his political opponent John Rafferty] to take on the gun lobby and deal with this crisis in our community," says Shapiro.

In other words, "the crisis," in Shapiro's estimation, cannot be dealt with absent taking on the gun lobby.

My wry comment (though in reply to your post) was more of a reply to Shapiro's anti-NRA comments in my previous post. I was merely trying to share the wry comment with you.

The point is that it is NOT NRA members who are targeting the LGBTQ with "gun violence" or any other kind of violence, and that Josh Shapiro is all wet.
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; October 25th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.

(Delaware County)

Point well taken spirit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12