Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Trump's Vegas response

TRUMP IN 2020,Then Jared Kushner for the Next 8 years after that,then finally Ivanka Trump for President in 2032,Control of the Presidency and drain all the swamps that undermine America,and All for the Draft to be re-instated turn these wimp kids into real Americans !

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    TRUMP IN 2020,Then Jared Kushner for the Next 8 years after that,then finally Ivanka Trump for President in 2032,Control of the Presidency and drain all the swamps that undermine America,and All for the Draft to be re-instated turn these wimp kids into real Americans !
    I'll take Bannon for $100 Alex. Absolutely NO 2A compromise there. Like having THE FFs themselves in charge
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

I have no faith in the Javanka twins doing anything right. I'll take TRUMP 2020 and BANNON 2024/2028 though.
    I'm willing to bet it takes 2 terms for Bannon to drain the swamp from the outside.

(Chester County)

Whichever staffer wrote this letter for Trump to sign did a good job.

...is it just me, or does anyone else think Jared Kushner could pass for 16?

You guys do realize that both Kushner and Ivanka were basically life-long Dems making large donations to Democratic politicians up until fairly recently, right?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    You guys do realize that both Kushner and Ivanka were basically life-long Dems making large donations to Democratic politicians up until fairly recently, right?
    Hear, here!

The continued involvement of "Javonka" is perhaps my #1 main gripe with President Trump. He's still got my support, BUT I will not lie and say I'm 100% happy with everything.

I'll even go so far as to say this:

"Bannon 2020" (and 2024)

KC
    DGAF

(Chester County)

Regardless, they're smart, attractive and young, which make for good photo ops for their demographic. Trump has surrounded himself with talented people and gets advice from them all. And who better to get advice on dems from than former dems?

The way I see Trump is that:

(1) Any one of the 16 candidates would have been better than Hillary
    (2) He was definitely not my choice in the primary, but as a registered Libertarian, I didn't have the option to vote for or against him anyway
    (3) I'm not 100% sure he *really* thought he was going to win or even thought that far down the road when throwing his hat in the ring
    (4) He's on the record committing whole hog to some very strong conservative viewpoints. I don't know if he actually believes them, but he's pretty much pot-committed to dance with who brung ya. He doesn't actually give a shit about gun rights, but as long as he ACTS like he does, who cares.
    (5) If I were a betting man, I'd say he probably doesn't really want to run for reelection. I would guess that he might say "I have brought this country back on track, and it is time to hand over the reins to ________ (probably Pence)."
    (6) The now year-long temper tantrum that the MSM and the Leftists have thrown -- in a magnitude that I have NEVER seen in my lifetime -- has been both entertaining, satisfying, and completely tiring / draining. Whether we like it or not, the MSM has the ear of the non-politically-inclined public (ie, everyone not in "the choir")... as such, we have to realize that it DOES give them tremendous power over the sheep among us, which will mean that obstructionist behavior will really limit what gets done during this 4 year term.

I don't know enough about Bannon to make a judgment call on his suitability for POTUS, but I'm pretty sure that no way in HELL that he would ever get elected. I know people say "never say never" after Trump, but I'm saying never gonna happen with Bannon. Although the MSM shitstorm that would occur if that DID happen... it would be worth the price of admission right there. ;-)

(York County)

...The now year-long temper tantrum that the MSM and the Leftists have thrown -- in a magnitude that I have NEVER seen in my lifetime -- has been both entertaining, satisfying, and completely tiring / draining. Whether we like it or not, the MSM has the ear of the non-politically-inclined public (ie, everyone not in "the choir")... as such, we have to realize that it DOES give them tremendous power over the sheep among us, which will mean that obstructionist behavior will really limit what gets done during this 4 year term...
    Completely agree (especially about tiring / draining).
    DGAF

(Lancaster County)

I’m happy if shit doesn’t get done.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast