Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Buddy works for DHS in DC and found with lo0se rounds in backpack Advice for him

Carl Rowan shot a teenager and got off. Find out how that asshole did it.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Buddy works for DHS in DC and found with lo0se rounds in backpack Advice for him

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    If memory serves:

DC prohibits possession of any ammunition or ammunition components (even an empty .22 case or an unloaded sabot for a black powder rifle) for which you do not have a firearm registered in DC. As a non-resident of DC it is unlikely he has any firearms registered in DC, therefore he is prohibited from possession thereof. Unless his name's David Gregory...

IANAL
    Empty 22 case? I visit the DC area a couple of tines a year. I guess I have to vacuum my trunk after taking all the carpeting out. I find 22 cases everywhere. Even in my golf bag. I guess I have to put everything I bring to the range behind me when I shoot.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Empty 22 case? I visit the DC area a couple of tines a year. I guess I have to vacuum my trunk after taking all the carpeting out. I find 22 cases everywhere. Even in my golf bag. I guess I have to put everything I bring to the range behind me when I shoot.
    Damn are you kidding me. this monday starts a two week work marathon for me in n.j.
    ill be going thru every nook and cranny in my truck. taking out anything gun related. not a good way to live.
    Last edited by gdc; October 19th, 2017 at 06:23 AM. Reason: spelling :^)

(Wayne County)

Have him call congressman Marino’s office and ask for Matt. Matt got popped for carrying a loaded pistol in DC and got off.

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post
    Damn are you kidding me. this monday starts a two week work marathon for me in n.j.
    ill be going thru every nook and cranny in my truck. taking out anything gun related. not a good way to live.
    where in NJ?

(Bucks County)

This serves as a reminder to stay the fuck out of DC.

(Beaver County)

I think the Russians planted the rounds in his backpack.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    I think the Russians planted the rounds in his backpack.
    ...instructed by Hillary?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Erie County)

Which is worse, having a few rounds of ammo in your backpack, or leaving your weapon and ammo in a bathroom in the secure area of an airport? Anyone remember this? A Federal Air Marshal did this at the Cleveland Airport. She got a slap on the wrist, didn't even get a reduction of pay. . Probably because she was a she DHS too.

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post

I refer to this act. as Defelonizing my truck! I haven't been to the peoples republic in over a year
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast