Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Mom's demand action Lets use their tools against them.

As good law abiding gun owners why would we let this free service go to waste and lets use it against them.

Just saw this on the Military Arms Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/militaryarm...notify_me_page

Hey guys, do you want to make a difference and get one over on the anti-gun loonies at the same time? Mom's Demand Action has conveniently setup a nifty system for being able to contact your representatives. All you have to do is text "REJECT" to 64433 and you will be contacted with all the information you need for contacting your representatives. Let's use their phone system against them.
    When you contact your representatives, tell them you support the SHARE Act and you support national reciprocity.
    You can also call directly to 202-335-9009 from multiple land lines and use their services to get transferred to your reps VM.

For anyone who doesnt want their number to be displayed or saved by texting mom's you can call the number above directly using after you listen to the speech telling you what to say it will ask you for your zip code in order to place you with your reps.

I just called from a blocked number out of Seattle even though I am sitting in NJ right now and live in PA. The system found my rep via using my zip code and went right to his voice mail.

Make sure to share this with any other pro firearms site or people you know and DO IT today and every day so these bastards know we are here and we will not let a bunch of overpaid people who play pretend for a living speak for us! The same people that hire armed private security to protect themselves when they are out in the public eye because their lives are so valuable.
    Last edited by Hodgie; October 19th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.