Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Felons and Guns

(York County)

Default Re: Felons and Guns

Yes, "all felons" is too broad. I agree violent offenders should be out but, what if I relied on my firearms to feed my family?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Madnezz View Post
    So srry grammar to those who wnt 2 pik apart my grammar. I used my fone 2 write it. Get over it. GFY

I was charged with felony theft. Essentially for "stealing" their business. You know as well as I do that the DA has the authority to charge for a crime whether or not it makes sence. It was my piss poor lawyers job to defend me. Obviosly he did not do a great job, and more to the point the large company that I worked for must have some pull with the DA. The details left in OP are accurate sadly.

To those who thought "threatened thier business" meant by gunpoint or something crazy, read it again... I am not a violent offender.

The point of this post was not an English lesson, but rather to address the issue that many face in the USA. A right should not be able to be revoked. Yes, my driving "privilege" can be taken away (even though I feel that I have the right to travel in my own auto), or my "white privilege" card may be suspended, but not my right to bear arms. So much goes on in our government without so much as a vote. What can we do to change this as citizens? Like any change (except those changes that benefit the feds pockets) they will drag it on and make it near impossible, but there must be a way....
    Please cite the actual criminal code which you were charged with.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 09polaris View Post
    I only read what came before "hard to believe, huh?"
    Honestly, all I needed..

I am a non-violent offender.. Got a DUI at 37 years old.. Embarrassing, yes, regrettable, yep..
    The system gives u a chance to erase this egregious error for a price of time, pride, and of course copious amounts of money!!

I consider myself fortunate to have erased this from my permanent record thru the ARD program and expungmemt...

That being said,

"I didn't steal nuthin, just Felony threatening!!"
    Um, ya, pretty easy to believe that your prohibited!!
    Not to mention the fact that for some reason, u think that a violent FELONY like yours is somehow less egregious than another non violent one, is , well, absurd!!

Good luck in your endeavor sir, maybe someone here will be more sympathetic to your plight!!

And your lack of punctuation and respect for sentence and paragraph structure is maddening to me, LMFAO..
    thrft is what he posted, theft is what he ment. Where do you get threatening? His isn't violent. Yours is! Then you you get personal with your attacks.

Bang bang maxwell's silver hammer came down apon his head. Beatles. Catchy tune.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234