Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why the unknown motive in the Las Vegas massacre is so unsettling

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    Truth is and I’m not suggesting we sit on our butts, they have no momentum. Gun control isn’t what it once was. Most people, even those that dislike and don’t understand gun culture realize gun control doesn’t work.
    The politicians introducing these bills are still using the old playbook. It’s like muscle memory to them. It won’t cost them votes from the Left when these bills are unsuccessful but I do believe they will fail.
    HR 3999 was introduced by a Republican. It has a full dozen Republican co-sponsors, which is up from what it had a few days ago. If it comes out of committee and another dozen more vote for it and it passes the House. Then it goes to the Senate where RINOs clearly can't get their act together to work as a unified voting block. This legislation faces an uphill battle, but it's far from "the Libs missing the gun grabbing chance they want"... and it's far from dead in the water. There is honest bipartisan support for this bill, and that should worry you and Delkal far more than it seems to. That mere fact means that they have far more momentum with this particular bill than they had for any significant gun control bill during the Obama years, and that includes after Sandy Hook.

(Lancaster County)

Those republicans hate the outsider potus Trump. Like I said don’t sit on our butts but gun control is a losing platform. It’s mostly for show. “We tried to do something “. The NRA even got in on the act. “We’re not the cold hearted terrorist they make us out to be”.

From the moment this shooting happened for some reason it was a “Sky is falling” event in the pro gun community. I would really like to know why? After Sandy Hook surprisingly Obama was pushed back. Now. Now of all times the battle is slipping away? This is s real conspiracy that no one is talking about. The NRA, Republicans and pro 2A people are all coming together to compromise and maybe look at regulation a little differently then in the past. Something stinks.

Why did this guy poddock use every single item on the anti gunners to be banned wish list? Bumpfire stocks, assault rifles high capacity magazines,?Why did he target country music fans? 2 reasons, to get these things banned and to punish conservative or redneck trump supporters. You have to be blind not to see it,
    occam's razor.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Oswald took the initial shots, but the brain buster was an AD from the SS guy on the following car with an AR in his hands. That is my analysis, but I have to dig out the books to give more detail. The SS guy was reacting to Oswalds shots.
    Mortal Error.

(Chester County)

It's not that there isn't a motive or that the motive is unknown to investigators. The problem is they aren't saying what the motive is. You can speculate all you want about why that is but the fact remains they will tell their version to the public when they are ready. It can't be a conspiracy or cover up though, that's already been ruled out by the experts.
    Last edited by JenniferG; October 18th, 2017 at 05:31 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don't think the JFK assassination is solved.
    The report/papers on who did it was supposed to be released already,
    but you know how that works.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    So the event is solved?

Yes, 59 dead, over 500 injured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Monroe County)

I haven't heard but one report about the prescriptions he was on....guess the side effects...
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Fayette County)

Personally, I dont give a fuck what the motive is.
    The more important question to ask is who was involved.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

Atrocities usually happen for 1 of 3 reasons:

(1) Muslim fanatics have been told that killing is the path to Paradise.

(2) Homicidal maniacs like to see people die up close.

(3) False flags.

The Vegas asshole doesn't appear to be a Muslim, fanatical or otherwise.

He shot from 300+ yards away, so he wasn't getting his jollies from seeing the bodies convulse and bleed.

The ONLY likely result of what he did, with his pointlessly large arsenal and the trick bump stock, would be that the Dems would jump on it, dust off the usual suspect bills, and seek to infringe enumerated rights again.

You can often spot the false flag ops. A militant black woman "discovers" spray painted messages like "Go away negroes, Trump rules" on her dorm door, or a Muslim woman reports that half a dozen Biffs taunted her burka and managed to be invisible to nearby cameras. Seems like a majority of reported "hate crimes" are false flags, designed solely to create victims and advance their agenda.

Killing a bunch of country fans to advance the cause of gun control has appeal to the Lefties. The proof of my assertion is in the number of Lefties who publicly gloated about it afterwards, within hours, before the blood dried.

If the investigators summarily rule out this being a Leftist willing to buy a bunch of guns and kill strangers so that Americans lose their gun rights, then we'll probably never find a motive.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast