Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Philly DA election

The Dem candidate is asserting in his platform that there now exists on the books for Philly the law requiring mandatory reporting to LE of lost or stolen firearms. HB503 does in fact provide for that. However, HB503 has apparently only made it to the judiciary committee in Harrisburg. (And the likelihood of it’s passing in the current administration is pretty low). I’ve checked Joshua Prince’s site and I can’t find anything asserting that law exists in Philly. Of course, that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been invoked by some sort of home rule secondary to the city’s status as one of the First Class.

Our local neighborhood is having end of this month a “debate” between him and his competition. I’m of a mind to attend it to make my best effort at undermining his argument. So any of you all have any additional info on such a rule/law existing in Philly?

Thanks in advance,

TB605

Default Re: Philly DA election

Why not contact Beth Grossman who is running against that clown and ask her for any information. She has worked her entire law career for the DA's office.

Default Re: Philly DA election

Thanks for your suggestion, Sir. Good idea! I can't wait to get to meet that guy. NOT!

take care,

TangoBravo605