Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Two Guns Per Person

I didn’t read through the thread but if no one has mentioned it Slate is a fucking Leftist rag. The writers all have shit for brains, immature, childish douchenozzles. I’m fine with the fact you can’t punch assholes in the mouth with the possibility of being charged but there should be a defense for beating hell, beating senseless writers of that not good enough to be shit paper rag. Or if it’s only online well, who the fuck cares I hate everyone of those pieces of shit. They love Rights as long as it’s their interpretation of those Rights. Fuck them with a cactus.

(Bucks County)

When I read these types of arguments I try to consider the source:

Doug Pennington is a communications professional in Washington and a former staffer for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- The Papers of Ben Franklin

(Venango County)

Guns are tools.

I am not much of a mechanic but I have more than two screw drivers, hammers, wrenches, spanner wrenches, plyers, etc.

You need a long range rifle, medium range, and carbines for CQB. Then various pistols, pocket, concealable, one large caliber big pistol that carries several rounds, to me only one compact shotgun is good enough such as the KSG but I don't currently hunt. If I hunted, there would be more in each classification.

The most you could employ at once is two, but really one as the mind cannot multitask autonomously. Stop and treat crazy or separate them out. Those are the tools you should be looking for!
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

Most of the acts of terrorism worldwide are committed by men who pray 5 times per day. How many times do you NEED to pray per day, really? Some simple, common-sense prayer control laws are in order...I know the 1st Amendment appears to protect freedom of religion, but this is 2017, folks....

The freedom of the press is mentioned, but there's no restriction on limits. No journalist needs to speak publicly every day, or even every week. One column a month should be enough, give them time to organize their thoughts and get it right. We still allow them to publish, just within reasonable limitations to protect us all.

And there's nothing in the Constitution that says that people are allowed to reproduce at will. Sensible limitations on the number of babies that couples can have, and outlawing Assault Babies born out of wedlock. Studies prove that most convicted criminals sitting in our prisons were raised in single-parent homes. Let's protect America's children with a few common-sense breeding restrictions, with some licensing and a modest tax imposed. After all, under current law even a pedophile can breed. We should learn from the advanced nation of China which has sensible controls on family size.

On another note, 2 + 2 = 5. You'll all come to accept that, one way or another.

We now return you to the Minute of Hate for Donald Trump.
    Last edited by GunLawyer001; October 14th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Only two per person (the two that we decide are acceptable, and only the people we decide are acceptable, and only under the circumstances we define as acceptable)

That seems fair.

That so reasonable what could anti's possibly want beyond that?

I would almost bite on that with the inclusion that everyone adult MUST own two guns.
    ETA: and liberals can only suggest two stupid laws per liberal.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Most of the acts of terrorism worldwide are committed by men who pray 5 times per day. How many times do you NEED to pray per day, really? Some simple, common-sense prayer control laws are in order...I know the 1st Amendment appears to protect freedom of religion, but this is 2017, folks....

The freedom of the press is mentioned, but there's no restriction on limits. No journalist needs to speak publicly every day, or even every week. One column a month should be enough, give them time to organize their thoughts and get it right. We still allow them to publish, just within reasonable limitations to protect us all.

And there's nothing in the Constitution that says that people are allowed to reproduce at will. Sensible limitations on the number of babies that couples can have, and outlawing Assault Babies born out of wedlock. Studies prove that most convicted criminals sitting in our prisons were raised in single-parent homes. Let's protect America's children by with a few common-sense breeding restrictions, with some licensing and a modest tax imposed. After all, under current law even a pedophile can breed. We should learn from the advanced nation of China which has sensible controls on family size.

GL for President!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

And there's nothing in the Constitution that says that people are allowed to reproduce at will. Sensible limitations on the number of babies that couples can have, and outlawing Assault Babies born out of wedlock. Studies prove that most convicted criminals sitting in our prisons were raised in single-parent homes. Let's protect America's children by with a few common-sense breeding restrictions, with some licensing and a modest tax imposed. After all, under current law even a pedophile can breed. We should learn from the advanced nation of China which has sensible controls on family size.

BINGO Phil!

You want to limit me to 2 guns, okay then:

What's the lifetime limit on abortions?

What's the daily limit on prayer? Weekly? Monthly? Lifetime? You have 400 prayers per lifetime. If you need more than that, well you're asking too much of God.

Freedom of the press? Let's say 1 article per month per 'journalist'? I'm being generous. Maybe it should be one per year.

1 child per couple, and more than that requires a 'license' payment. I can think of a big country in Asia that imposed similar restrictions, let's aspire to their example.

10 books per person per household. If you read "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, you can have 11.

If Harvey Weinstein tried to grab your boobs or promise you a role if you 'massaged' him, you get one "harassment" claim per year. It's just common-sense. In keeping with common-sense, let's say it's 1 per year with max of 3 per lifetime. Seriously, if you're harassed more than that, it must be your own fault.

Once a year if the cops show up to search your home, you can demand a warrant. After that, your rights have run out. They can come destroy the place as they please.

What other slippery-slope rights shall be abrade? Let's hear it.

KC
    DGAF

(Lancaster County)

I see three types of gun control people. Hardcore, hate guns, there’s the ignorant that haven’t looked at the issue from both sides and goes along. Last there’s the people that have no interest at all in guns. They’re lightweight SJW’s. They are pro whatever the issue is that they think makes them a “Good Person”. Zero restrictions on abortion because of the slippery slope, amnesty for illegals, gay and transgender in the military or wherever because of fairness etc.

The second type of person is really the only one worth talking to and remaining civil throughout. The SJW might respond positively while you are having a discussion but guarantee the next time you talk to them they’re back to banning guns because of the kids and the victims and “The reality of ever actually needing a gun for self defense is so low it’s not worth the horrible tragedies that happen because of guns and the second amendment is horrible”.

It’s like compromising or respecting their opinion. How do I respect something that is flat out wrong? How do I compromise when there is nothing I’m willing to give? It’s like asking someone that thinks abortion is murder to go along with abortions up to three months

(York County)

Anti-rights turds like this continue to get the constitution wrong. It doesn't 'allow' people to do anything, or provide them with rights. The constitution clearly tells the government what they can't do. 'Shall not be infringed' MF-er. Not 2, not 5, nothing.

Besides, I lost my two in a boating accident, give me two more!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    BINGO Phil!

You want to limit me to 2 guns, okay then:

What's the lifetime limit on abortions?

What's the daily limit on prayer? Weekly? Monthly? Lifetime? You have 400 prayers per lifetime. If you need more than that, well you're asking too much of God.

Freedom of the press? Let's say 1 article per month per 'journalist'? I'm being generous. Maybe it should be one per year.

1 child per couple, and more than that requires a 'license' payment. I can think of a big country in Asia that imposed similar restrictions, let's aspire to their example.

10 books per person per household. If you read "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, you can have 11.

If Harvey Weinstein tried to grab your boobs or promise you a role if you 'massaged' him, you get one "harassment" claim per year. It's just common-sense. In keeping with common-sense, let's say it's 1 per year with max of 3 per lifetime. Seriously, if you're harassed more than that, it must be your own fault.

Once a year if the cops show up to search your home, you can demand a warrant. After that, your rights have run out. They can come destroy the place as they please.

What other slippery-slope rights shall be abrade? Let's hear it.

KC
    GL, KC: you guys nailed it. This is one of the most compelling parallels I've seen that I think could sway certain segments of the population. It gets to the heart of the argument without the abrasiveness that "constitution motherf!@#er" sometimes embodies. For those undecided thinkers in the middle of the aisle, these could be good arguments to make.

Rep denied to both.
    I am not a lawyer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast