I sent this to the PGC I hope somebody will do something: To Whom it concerns: I went squirrel hunting opening day Oct. 14, shot two squirrels and put them in my game pouch then proceeded home with my game thinking of all the good ways to cook them. When I got home I took the squirrels out of the pouch and was ready to clean them. Well to my surprise, the squirrels were covered up in ticks!!!I did not notice the ticks when I first shot them I just picked up the squirrels and put them in the game pouch. So after my wife did a complete tick check of me and I sprayed the squirrels with permethrin in a plastic bag and buried them I decided to write this letter so the PGC can give the public a damn good warning of what is in the woods on our game animals. I have never seen that many ticks on a squirrel in my life and I'm 65 years old and been hunting almost since I was able to walk. I'm going to copy this letter and post it on a few forums other hunters have a right to know just how bad the ticks are in PA.