Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: NRA comes out against H.R. 3999

You know what really grinds my gears with Wayne L ? He’s on my Facebook newsfeed a lot and on NRA tv always talking tough and always trying to rile me up to contribute more dollars because “The threat has never been greater”. Yet every time he’s on some mainstream news show or something like this he portrays himself as Mr. Common Sense laws regulations and compromise.

(Chester County)

That's the way it works. Put a smiley face on for the camera and sheep and work behind the scenes undermining everything the other side does. How come that's a hard concept?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That's the way it works. Put a smiley face on for the camera and sheep and work behind the scenes undermining everything the other side does. How come that's a hard concept?
    The message should be the same. Why do you think Trump keeps winning? People pissed and moaned about Jerry Jones and Tomlin with the stupid NFL fiasco but Lord Wayne gets a pass? It was all strategic?
    BS. Isn’t he the guy that spoke about ‘Jack booted thugs”? Where’d he go?
    Oh yeah collecting his salary and saying the threat has never been greater.

I’m grateful for the NRA but I won’t wear rose colored glasses and pretend they want to win the war and become just a shooting sports organization

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears with Wayne L ? He’s on my Facebook newsfeed a lot and on NRA tv always talking tough and always trying to rile me up to contribute more dollars because “The threat has never been greater”. Yet every time he’s on some mainstream news show or something like this he portrays himself as Mr. Common Sense laws regulations and compromise.
    That is because he is a two faced arrogant scumbag just like the politicians that want to take as much of your rights (and money) away as possible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    The message should be the same. Why do you think Trump keeps winning? People pissed and moaned about Jerry Jones and Tomlin with the stupid NFL fiasco but Lord Wayne gets a pass? It was all strategic?
    BS. Isn’t he the guy that spoke about ‘Jack booted thugs”? Where’d he go?
    Oh yeah collecting his salary and saying the threat has never been greater.

I’m grateful for the NRA but I won’t wear rose colored glasses and pretend they want to win the war and become just a shooting sports organization
    That premiss is foolish and childish. This fight never, ever ends unless we lose everything. The war is won every battle or the citizens of these united states lose thier civil rights.

(Berks County)

The people who want to take our rights lie about their motives. It is not about innocents killed or children protected. They feel superior to everyone and that they have the natural right to control everything. Useful idiots believe their propaganda and aid their numbers. This is accomplished by the systematic removal of the history beliefs and foundations of our traditions and institutions.

(Montgomery County)

How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123