Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default LIST OF REPUBLICAN TURN COATS OF PENNSYLVANIA AND VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU
    Please watch the video it is disgusting that of 10 Republicans three of them are from PA even CA has only one even Jersey has two? How did we the gun state have more Republicans writing this antigun crap!
    Patrick Meehan (R)
    Ryan Costello (R)
    Charlie Dent (R)
    All from PA just amazing and the law they are crafting is vague and will be interpreted by the BATF.

(Adams County)

Default You have to put things in terms that any polititian can understand.

The Horrible Representative [Meehan, Costello, Dent]

Dear Representative:

I want to thank you so much for your diligent efforts and co-sponsorhip on behalf of HR3999. Your support has made my next action a very clear and easy decision. Though I am not in your district, as soon as I finish writing this letter I am going to go straight to my checkbook and write a check for a $100.00 campaign contribution. The "Pay to the order of" line will be left blank, to be filled in as soon as your first challenger announces for the 2018 primary.

I again want to praise your decisive action in letting everyone know where you stand on this important issue. I'm sure we both know that criminals will honor laws just as diligently as politicians honor their Oath of Office.

Sincerely,
    O(ld) F(at) & U(gly)

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: You have to put things in terms that any polititian can understand.

Voting with the bullet box vs the ballot box is coming soon

Default Re: LIST OF REPUBLICAN TURN COATS OF PENNSYLVANIA AND VIDEO!

I said somewhere before that Costello's (former rep) actions were a slap in the face to me. I contacted my current federal representative (Mike Kelly) and got a cookie cutter response- but he did not bend in any way towards HR 3999, gun bans or bump stock bans. Unless someone can prove he is a RINO I'm fairly sure I know how he is going to vote- but the default is to not trust him.

(Wyoming County)

These asshats don't seem to care about my position so I'm going over their heads. Writing a letter to the PAGOP to tell them that I am strongly considering leaving the Republican party. Maybe if the party is concerned about losing registered Republican voters they can have some sway over their tools.

https://www.pagop.org/about/contact/
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

OUT THESE A HOLES IN 2018 !

(Northampton County)

Dent is supposed to be retiring so he does not give a crap ,other two need to go now! As for me I am fed up with both parties, they don't give a crap about anybody but themselves and getting re-elected. They don't care about addressing real issues facing this nation and they certainly don't care about law abiding citizens and their gun rights. The only way we will keep our gun rights is if we fight for them. I was a life long republican ,but after the November election I will be switching to an independent. We actually need a serious third party now one that is large enough to actually defeat the other two parties in an election! The rank and file members of both parties are basically self serving at this point, they have power so they do what they want, sadly I don't see that changing any time soon. Just look at Pa for an example about 50 years now have passed and we still don't have our property tax issues resolved, property taxes should not be the basis for funding our schools, both parties don't care.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    Dent is supposed to be retiring so he does not give a crap ,other two need to go now! As for me I am fed up with both parties, they don't give a crap about anybody but themselves and getting re-elected. They don't care about addressing real issues facing this nation and they certainly don't care about law abiding citizens and their gun rights. The only way we will keep our gun rights is if we fight for them. I was a life long republican ,but after the November election I will be switching to an independent. We actually need a serious third party now one that is large enough to actually defeat the other two parties in an election! The rank and file members of both parties are basically self serving at this point, they have power so they do what they want, sadly I don't see that changing any time soon. Just look at Pa for an example about 50 years now have passed and we still don't have our property tax issues resolved, property taxes should not be the basis for funding our schools, both parties don't care.
    Make sure you let the Republican party know!
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    These asshats don't seem to care about my position so I'm going over their heads. Writing a letter to the PAGOP to tell them that I am strongly considering leaving the Republican party. Maybe if the party is concerned about losing registered Republican voters they can have some sway over their tools.

https://www.pagop.org/about/contact/
    Did the same. Letter sent. Thanks for the link!

(Fayette County)

Excellent video. Will share. Thank you, Military Arms Channel!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast