Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Berks County)

Default Re: LIST OF REPUBLICAN TURN COATS OF PENNSYLVANIA AND VIDEO!

I do realize that my post quoting the PA constitution does not directly apply to a lawmaker in DC, however I believe that those people should have States Rights in their mind at all times. Way too much power has been ceded to the feds over time.

I don't like it one little bit. How dare they claim that they can represent our Commonwealth?

(Washington County)

Reading this legislation, I can't see any reason why some activist federal judge would not decide that all detachable magazines can be banned under this law.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Reading this legislation, I can't see any reason why some activist federal judge would not decide that all detachable magazines can be banned under this law.
    I refer you to the 9th Circuit Court.

(Chester County)

Here is what I'm sending to Costello and the other turncoats:
    Congressman Costello:

You and eight other, so called Republicans, are collaborating with FL Carlos Carbelo, to undermine and end the 2nd Amendment with the purpose that will eventually ban all semi-automatic firearms by way of an open-ended bill based solely on the lack of standards.

The bill doesn't state “Bump Fire Stocks”. It doesn't say ANYTHING. Just “Rate Increasing Devices”.
    The three page bill will ban the possession of ?????? Oh! That's right! Nothing is defined just “Rate Increasing Devices”. Let' see. With a pen you will send a law abiding citizens 5 years in prison, (i.e. a felon) for the possession of an undefined “rate increasing devices”. But your bill doesn't stop there,, let's make 10 years in prison for NVA violation.

My finger is a rate increasing device, you can, (bump fire), from a shoulder, a stick and your hip if you have belt loop on your pants. So you get 10 years for the possession of your pants belt loops? But you're not going to send it to congress to figure it out, no you're going to let the BATF make up their own requirements, because
    there ARE NO STANDARDS.

Tell me. WHAT IS THE STANDARD RATE OF FIRE FOR A SEMI-AUTO FIREARM?? I'll answer if for you, THERE IS NO STANDARD RATE OF FIRE. You and your turncoats are attacking ANYTHING that loads itself.

You are a big disappointment to me and every veteran who fought and died because they solemnly swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic…..The same oath you took, but like Obama you don't give a damn.

I am a Sr. Vice Commandant in the United States Marine Corps League. I will expose you and your cohorts to all veterans, VFW's etc. in the states they represent. Hopefully they will recall you along with the others. If not, vote for the other guy.

BILL PROPOSED BY REPUB OUT OF FL, CARLOS CARBELO, SUPPORT OF 9 REPUBLICANS:
    CARLOS CURBELO (FL) WORKING BI-PARTISAN W/ DEMOCRAT (MOULTON)
    PETER KING (NY0
    LEONARD LANCE (NJ)
    PATRICK MEEHAN (PA)
    ED ROYCE (CA)
    CHRIS SMITH (NJ)
    ERIK PAULSEN (MN)
    RYAN COSTELLO (PA)
    LLENA ROS-LEHTINEN (FL)
    CHARLIE DENT (PA)
    MIKE FITZPATRICK (PA) WORKING WITH DINA TITUS (D_NY) WORKING ON THEIR BILL FOR DEVICES.

(Delaware County)

Being Delaware County is going Democrat, Meehan will not be in office too much longer. Instead we will have a Philly style Democrat in his place. So what is the difference with what we have now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123