Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: rossi/braztech

(Monroe County)

Thumbs down rossi/braztech

Customer wanted to see if I could get a barrel for his Youth interchanger. He has .22/.410.
    I look on the site for dealer section, put in FFL and get a price sheet for 2013.
    No way to order off it.
    So I call them, they insist to have the SN to see if will work. No model won't work got to have SN then they will tell me a current $.
    customer asks foe ballpark so I give him worse case retail and shipping and something for my trouble.
    Takes a week to get the SN from him, and call them back.
    They don't even want the SN unless it's a "wizard" it won't fit anything else. Won't even run the SN see if there's anything that will...
    Why the fuck couldn't you tell me that a week ago?
    Also sent a email never got a answer.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Default Re: rossi/braztech

I heard their customer service sucked.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I heard their customer service sucked.
    You have heard right.
    I had to get inline behind several other dealers on FB giving them a 1 star.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

they sold alot of those "matched pairs" or 3 barrel sets. but switching barrels from one set to another led to some headspace issues, some barrels wouldnt even fit. thats why they came up with the wizzard with tighter specs and thicker breach face.

Yup, Rossi's customer service is pretty terrible. I have an M92 rifle that has the crescent buttstock and I wanted to see if I could buy the stock from a carbine model as it's more rounded on the end. First they told me that all of their M92 stocks were the same. No they aren't. I pointed them to the carbine model on their website that clearly shows a different stock from the rifle version of the M92. Then they ask for my serial number. I ask why. They say because they need to see what stock fits it. I tell them it doesn't matter what version of the M92 I have, the receivers are exactly the same. I just need the carbine stock. The woman on the phone insists that she needs the serial number, so I give it to her. She then tells me I have a rifle and that there is no stock available. I say again I want the carbine stock. She asks me for the serial number of my carbine.... After going back and forth for a good ten more minutes, I finally get a price for the carbine stock I'm looking for - $200 - just for the buttstock, no buttplate and no forend. Just the stock. I tell her that's half of what I paid for the rifle and that I'll buy an unfinished one elsewhere for half what they're asking.

Rossi customer service can stick it where the sun don't shine.