Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default A Dem Rep's gun control email to me and my response to him

Dear Neighbor,

The tragedy in Las Vegas and countless other mass shootings has triggered another conversation about gun safety legislation. Let me first make it clear, I have always supported meaningful gun safety legislation within Pennsylvania and around our nation. Today, I wanted to share with you specifically some of the legislative initiatives I support that respect the Second Amendment rights for all and further promote sensible gun safety.

I am a co-sponsor of House Bill 1400, first introduced several years ago but now with bipartisan support, this bill calls for a universal background check. Currently our Crimes Code designates this only apply to short-barreled firearms but this bill would mandate the purchase or transfer of any firearm require a background check. Our goal is to ensure all individuals attempting to obtain a firearm are legally authorized to do so.

Also, the PASAFE Caucus recently announced they will introduce legislation to update the state’s definition of “offensive weapons” to include firearm modifications that assist in rapid firing, like the ones used in the Las Vegas shooting. As a co-sponsor, my goal is to act and put forth a measure that will ban weapons that have no place in our local communities.

I will continue to advocate, sponsor, co-sponsor and provide my voting support to any gun legislation that will keep our citizens safe.

Sincerely,
    Rep. John Galloway (D-District 140, Bucks county

My reply:

My car has never run down anyone. My penis has never raped anyone. When I had a pilot's license, I never flew an aircraft into a building full of people. My guns have never shot anyone or even endangered anyone.

Your gun legislations only affect me and people like me...and therein lies the proof of your cowardice. A typical Democrat, you regulate those you can...the honest law-abiding, knowing damned well it has no effect on criminals who ignore law, to "look like you are doing something".

Surprised legislators have said that they had never heard of bump-fire stocks. That fact fully supports that they have not been a criminal problem, but that simple logic escapes you.

Keep focusing on the instrument employed when it serves your personal purposes. As more and more motor vehicles are used as mass murdering weapons, what will you do about motor vehicles?

Default Re: A Dem Rep's gun control email to me and my response to him

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Dear Neighbor,

The tragedy in Las Vegas and countless other mass shootings has triggered another conversation about gun safety legislation. Let me first make it clear, I have always supported meaningful gun safety legislation within Pennsylvania and around our nation. Today, I wanted to share with you specifically some of the legislative initiatives I support that respect the Second Amendment rights for all and further promote sensible gun safety.

I am a co-sponsor of House Bill 1400, first introduced several years ago but now with bipartisan support, this bill calls for a universal background check. Currently our Crimes Code designates this only apply to short-barreled firearms but this bill would mandate the purchase or transfer of any firearm require a background check. Our goal is to ensure all individuals attempting to obtain a firearm are legally authorized to do so.

Also, the PASAFE Caucus recently announced they will introduce legislation to update the state’s definition of “offensive weapons” to include firearm modifications that assist in rapid firing, like the ones used in the Las Vegas shooting. As a co-sponsor, my goal is to act and put forth a measure that will ban weapons that have no place in our local communities.

I will continue to advocate, sponsor, co-sponsor and provide my voting support to any gun legislation that will keep our citizens safe.
    ** Delusional talk at its lowest!

Sincerely,

My reply:

My car has never run down anyone. My penis has never raped anyone. When I had a pilot's license, I never flew an aircraft into a building full of people. My guns have never shot anyone or even endangered anyone.

Your gun legislations only affect me and people like me...and therein lies the proof of your cowardice. A typical Democrat, you regulate those you can...the honest law-abiding, knowing damned well it has no effect on criminals who ignore law, to "look like you are doing something".

Surprised legislators have said that they had never heard of bump-fire stocks. That fact fully supports that they have not been a criminal problem, but that simple logic escapes you.

Keep focusing on the instrument employed when it serves your personal purposes. As more and more motor vehicles are used as mass murdering weapons, what will you do about motor vehicles?
    Great response letter. Concise and truth speaking!!
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Chester County)

Hopefully the A-hole reads your reply and gets many more similar.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Great response letter. Concise and truth speaking!!
    Can't wait to see the well thought out response tailored to your letter from your rep.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Can't wait to see the well thought out response tailored to your letter from your rep.
    Something like

" We appreciate your comments. We value Input from our citizens. Now go Fuck yourself. We will do whatever is necessary to further our agenda."

(Lehigh County)

Dear Neighbor,

Sincerely,
    The bold part is interesting. All FFL transfers require a background check, long or short barrel. Is he referring to the extra SP4-113 form here?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

nice reply. please let us know if he gets back to you
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags.

(Westmoreland County)

He'll probably lobby against the AAA.

(Wayne County)

That Rep. is a little south of me, but it sounds like something that would come from Doylestown and the Philly area. Great reply to him. I hope other pro 2nd Amendment guys from that area gave him an ear full too.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    He'll probably lobby against the AAA.
    Funny
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast