Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Linberta 01LSTAC 12 gauge Semi

Hey Guys!

I just ordered one of these.... Figured what the hell.... Worth a bit of a risk!

Concealed arms has it on sale for $299 with $24 shipping..... (FYI I'm not affiliated with them!)

https://www.concealedarmsandhomedefe...emi-automatic/

Been watching to much YOUTUBE! In which they state that if you cut 1/4-1/2 off the Linberta's Mag. Tubes treads.... You can use a Rem. 870 mag. Extension.....

**** Beware ****

This is now bad info. (It may have been true for Gen. 1's???), but The Linberta Gen. II has different threads.... This will NOT work With. Rem. 870 mag. Extension!!!

I cut the end 1/4" of threads off and the 870 extension will only thread on 1.5 threads before locking up! Crap.... I am an idiot! I have since "heard/read" online that a benelli Nova extension "May" work.... But it may also be the one for the M1 and M2....

I am Gonna see if I can talk my friendly neighborhood gunshop salesman into letting me try my Linberta Mag cap On a Nova and/or an M1. I Will report back!

To the best of my knowlege removing the very end of the mag. Tube is still going to be required, due to an internal "ring" that retains the mag. spring endcap. The good news is that with a bit more then 1/4" of treads removed, the factory cap will still dog down tight, and function normally.

*Does anyone KNOW what (if any) extension will fit this gun???

* Has anyone had any luck finding a side saddle that fits this gun? A Fab defense
    +5 and +6 will mount to the rail.... But it does sit a bit high, and off the reciever.
    Last edited by 1096369fred; October 10th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Linberta 01LSTAC 12 gauge Semi

While the 870 extension will not work on the Gen. 2 (they may on the Gen 1, but I don't know that for certain!), I did try my Linberta mag cap on a Benelli Nova, and it dogged down fine.... I ordered a Nova +2 for my Linberta, I will report back
    When Brown Santa delivers it!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

I got the Benelli Nova +2 extension in.... For my Linberta, And it did dog down nice and tight.... As I priviously stated, you will need to remove the inner "ring" that retains the mag spring end cap, to make this work, (I just cut 1/4" off the tube) with no noticeable problems or ill effects..... I will report back, when I see how it functions.... But it bench tests fine!

Good to know. Been looking at these for a couple of years now. There's always something else I need or want more, but I may pull the trigger some day. Looking forward to a range report with the extension.

(Bucks County)

Hey Guys,

Just as an update.... The Linberta runs great with the Nova +2 extension....I really like this boom stick! The gun does like to be well oiled.....but I just Ran 30-40 rounds of the crappiest old mixed low brass, that I had sitting in my closet for thirty years or so.....including paper hulled low brass.... The Linberta gobbled it all up.... And it rock & rolled with 00 buck as well....

I think this gun is now being sold under the rock Island name..... So (I hope) that means parts will be available for some time.....

https://www.classicfirearms.com/rock...-x4-sa-shotgun
    Last edited by 1096369fred; July 30th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.

(Centre County)

Good info... I am tempted to get one of these. There are a few still floating around!!