Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rick Santorum

Default Re: Rick Santorum

Quote Originally Posted by allenr View Post
    With proper respect for everyon’s opinion and abhorance for name calling and insult I end mynoarticipation here. To those who practice civility in discourse I say thank you. To those who do not I say no thanks
    Good,buh bye, see ya later, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, come back later when you can't stay as long.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Bucks County)

With proper respect for everyon’s opinion and abhorance for name calling and insult I end mynoarticipation here. To those who practice civility in discourse I say thank you. To those who do not I say no thanks
    Bye Cyclops.

Sorry that espousing gun control, and voting for Hillary didn't work out for you here.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LTCcarrier View Post
    That former Senator Rick Santorum was on CNN stating he is against bump stocks and machine guns. He is a total piece of shit. Another Pennsylvania traitor to the US Constitution. He needs to just go away. Just a real piece of shit.
    If you want to get ahead in Washington DC you gotta play the Game. He's been lobbying.

http://www.opensecrets.org/revolving...y.php?id=50110

Eckert Seamans is a big law firm which also lobbies.

You think maybe Rickie Rodent was working on some new angle and needed some "good will" first?

(Westmoreland County)

Absolutely not, as I oppose a ban on assault rifles and high capacity magazines. As for the belt loop ompared to the. Bump stock how may people have been killed and wounded by a belt loop in 15 minutes? None. There ware over 500 casualties from a deranged bump stock user. If we followed your logic the ban on unlicensed machine guns would be revoked. Now really do you want anyone who wants a M60 to be able to buy one. I do not, but I bet you do.

The worry many of us have here about banning Bump Stocks is what sort of precedent they will set.

Military Pattern Firearms were targeted by the Violence Policy Center because they were considered an "easy target". The hope of such a ban was to create a legal precedent to ban handguns.

Banning Bump Stocks sounds "nice". They're not practical on the range. I get that.

What happens when the 'Bump Stock Precedent" is used to ban high capacity magazines, or semi-automatic firearms in general. "They shoot too fast!!!".

I hope that you see at least my point here, Allenr. We have to think ahead more than one move here. We should think many moves ahead.

Look, the gun control lobby is going to find any reason to justify their onward push towards firearms prohibition in private hands. They are going to hate us no matter what. The average person on the street can be reasoned with.... but most don't care.

Apathy of most people and the wholesome attitude of "Mind your Own Business" has been the gun owner's greatest ally. If we let the Administrative State whittle away our rights and don't push back, well....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Banning Bump Stocks sounds "nice". They're not practical on the range. I get that.
    I don't have a gun so that I can go to the range and shoot it. If I just want to go to a range and do something, I can do it for a lot cheaper with a golf club and a bucket of balls.

i know, that is why one really has to conscious of the definition of words like infringe. The Framers were as they chose their words wisely. It is OK to not like the affect of a definition of a word, but you cannot change it meaning. Simple fact is that infringe means not unlawfully alter a right. Regulations are mostly lawful altering of rights. You have the right to vote but if you are convicted felon you cannot vote in most states. That is the lawful regulation of a Constitutional Right.
    Sorry Allen- that's a load of horseshit.
    act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
    I don't care what men and women in frilly socks and robes say. That particular right shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxar
    Unfortunately for you the man with the gay storm trooper avatar is beyond shame, and does not consider military service a substitute for reasoned argument.
    Raxar and I have not gotten along in the past, but someone please rep him for that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by allenr
    I am opposed to ans on assault rifles.
    Could you elaborate?

Absolutely not, as I oppose a ban on assault rifles and high capacity magazines. As for the belt loop ompared to the. Bump stock how may people have been killed and wounded by a belt loop in 15 minutes? None. There ware over 500 casualties from a deranged bump stock user. If we followed your logic the ban on unlicensed machine guns would be revoked.
    I'm sorry but your terminology is confusing.

If you equate being a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps with being a storm trooper you are sick.
    ...what?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw
    the left is going to come back for more restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by knight0334
    There is a reason why his name was used to describe certain residue..
    I was surprised 'sanscrotum' wasn't mentioned yet.
    Last edited by Didnotcomply89; October 13th, 2017 at 12:19 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Bye Cyclops.

Sorry that espousing gun control, and voting for Hillary didn't work out for you here.
    Haha. Never thought of that, but I do see the common leftist views and it always bugged me.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Raxar and I have not gotten along in the past, but someone please rep him for that comment.
    Really? I have no recollection. If it makes you feel better I'm fairly certain I don't get along with anybody.

(Fayette County)

Post Re: Rick Santorum

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    The 2nd does not say "shall not be infringed except for regulations."
    Exactly right.

Justice Scalia was right in his decision to affirm that the 2A speaks to an individual right. However, the statist in Scalia reared its ugly head in the portion of the decision where he said the right was up for regulation. That part of his decision was WRONG.

Even Scalia, as brilliant a man as he was, was a creature of the State. It is incontrovertible the regulation part of the Heller decision is contrary to the "shall not be infringed" language of the 2A.

Heller was half right/half Statist TURD.

And Santorum is ALL WRONG/FULL STATIST TURD!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456