Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Exclamation The battle against moral turpitude of the anti 2A and gun grabbers!!

Look at the glee and excitement this bald nutty dude debates Pratt. Moral turpitude is strong in bald dude on this GOA gun control debate video with Eric Pratt

Default Re: The battle against moral turpitude of the anti 2A and gun grabbers!!

One pulse for america?

Bi-pods, BI-PODS!
    Not tri-pods.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: The battle against moral turpitude of the anti 2A and gun grabbers!!

Here's a link to an ABC Fake News reporter Martha Ratshit sit-down with two Congressmen on gun control. One, a Republican from Virginia and a former combat Navy Seal, the other a democrat from Masshole and a former combat Marine Corp Infantry Officer.

That ex-Marine ate too many crayons and his brained turned to rainbow jello. A product of liberal immersion Massachusetts education, it's unbelievable that that's the rhetoric coming from of a Marine Corps Infantry Officer these days. That's some scary shit that this brainwashed fuckwit lead young Marines. I fear for the future of the military and country if he's anywhere near the majority serving in today's officer corps...

http://6abc.com/politics/watch-2-mil...ntrol/2507795/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Here's a link to an ABC Fake News reporter Martha Ratshit sit-down with two Congressmen on gun control. One, a Republican from Virginia and a former combat Navy Seal, the other a democrat from Masshole and a former combat Marine Corp Infantry Officer.

That ex-Marine ate too many crayons and his brained turned to rainbow jello. A product of liberal immersion Massachusetts education, it's unbelievable that that's the rhetoric coming from of a Marine Corps Infantry Officer these days. That's some scary shit that this brainwashed fuckwit lead young Marines. I fear for the future of the military and country if he's anywhere near the majority serving in today's officer corps...

http://6abc.com/politics/watch-2-mil...ntrol/2507795/
    I watched a little of that.

Same old shit.

Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia did OK, but really should have shoved that asshole up crying-Martha's ass for all the blatant lies he was spouting.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Carbon County)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    (video removed)
    This is absolutely the dumbest fucking thing anyone could ever show to the gun-fearing public at a time like this.
    Unless the intent is to garner support to ban semi auto "assault rifles" too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    This is absolutely the dumbest fucking thing anyone could ever show to the gun-fearing public at a time like this.
    Good point... hopepfully enough people get serious and stand against the fales moral outrage of the gun grabbers and not continue to play footsie or cuties when there is a real battle in our midst.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    posting it here doesn't matter.....this is a gun forum

it's easily found by anyone on youtube

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    posting it here doesn't matter.....this is a gun forum

it's easily found by anyone on youtube
    Yeah, I understand that, and I'm not saying you do this, but there ARE people who insist on literally showing that sort of thing to antis in order to prove that they don't need to ban bump fire stocks because "we can shoot a semi auto JUST AS FAST!"

It's like writing a letter to the ATF to ask if it's REALLY legal to shoulder an arm brace.

Just shoot your damned gun and don't draw attention to yourself.