Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Would you be okay with a bump fire stock ban in exchange for nation reciprocity

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would

87 50.29%
  • No I would not

86 49.71%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Default Re: Poll: would you trade bump fire stocks for national reciprocity?

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Well, on the upside, at least James Yeager is still a clueless douche so not everything has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWHfkFOHJK4
    I'm not seeing why he thinks he is right.(setting aside his usual stupidity and arrogance for a second) The NRA's response only emboldened the politicians to come up with legislation and gave them something to point a finger at to try and legitimize their legislation. "See, even the NRA says something needs to be done." As more politico hacks jump on board to support the bans.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Well, on the upside, at least James Yeager is still a clueless douche so not everything has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWHfkFOHJK4
    he still looks like he has b.o.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Tioga County)

I think with the launch of this new bill in the House, it should be a wake up call for those on the delusional path they can trade bump stocks for national reciprocity with the gun grabbers and all will be good. I hope this thread remains around for a while to remind those of how alluring the dark side can be.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I hope this thread remains around for a while to remind those of how alluring the dark side can be.
    They have cookies, right?

Cookies are for Girl Scouts!
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Chester County)

^^^But we won't have semi autos and full capacity mags or maybe even guns, if we keep "compromising" with the leftist gun grabbers.^^^

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    ^^^But we won't have semi autos and full capacity mags or maybe even guns, if we keep "compromising" with the leftist gun grabbers.^^^
    Sure they will still be around. 10,000.00 and a tax for a 1911. But hey you can still get one.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Cookies are for Girl Scouts!

That's an awesome meme!

Obviously created by someone with very high intelligence and good looks.

North Carolina, formerly from PA, North Carolina

I didn't see anyone else post this, so here is a link to an article in The Hill, which covers Congress. The Hill is usually pretty non-partisan and presents things pretty matter-of-fact. It's worth a read.

GOP leaders look to avoid a fight with base over guns

An NRA source close to GOP leaders said that the ATF should handle the question of whether to implement additional regulations on bump stocks because the agency approved their use by civilians under President Obama in 2010.

“What has been a little bit odd is to see the press bury the fact that this is Obama’s ATF decision and given the Obama and the Democratic Party’s fascination with gun control, the idea that this was not a decision from the very top strikes me as unlikely,” said the source.

If legislation goes to the floor on bump stocks, the source said it will have to be accompanied by a bill backed by the NRA that would allow people to legally carry concealed weapons across state lines regardless of local laws.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819