Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Would you be okay with a bump fire stock ban in exchange for nation reciprocity

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would

87 50.29%
  • No I would not

86 49.71%
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Default Re: Poll: would you trade bump fire stocks for national reciprocity?

If this all blows over and BFS are still legal in a couple months, I'm buying one just because. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED doesn't have a "common sense" caveat. Hell I might buy two, since they seem to be different for left or right handed people. I have plenty of stripped lowers in stock and a couple "mil-spec" trigger sets I could use to build them into. I wouldn't even get uppers to go with them, at least not immediately.

(Lackawanna County)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Paddock had 23 rifles, 12 equipped with bump stocks, and killed 58 people.

The Pulse nightclub shooter has 1 rifle and 1 pistol (no bump stock) and killed almost as many people, 49.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    If this all blows over and BFS are still legal in a couple months, I'm buying one just because. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED doesn't have a "common sense" caveat. Hell I might buy two, since they seem to be different for left or right handed people. I have plenty of stripped lowers in stock and a couple "mil-spec" trigger sets I could use to build them into. I wouldn't even get uppers to go with them, at least not immediately.
    if you want one get the slidefire mod it can be used left or right handed, isnt sloppy loose like the cheap ones, and doesnt look like something a first grader made.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Paddock had 23 rifles, 12 equipped with bump stocks, and killed 58 people.

The Pulse nightclub shooter has 1 rifle and 1 pistol (no bump stock) and killed almost as many people, 49.
    If that dipshit liberal paddock would have used a bus he could have killed and wounded just as many, maybe even more. Nobody would be wanting to ban buses, well maybe a few brain dead liberals and wayne lapierre would but they would be few.

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    If that dipshit liberal paddock would have used a bus he could have killed and wounded just as many, maybe even more. Nobody would be wanting to ban buses, well maybe a few brain dead liberals and wayne lapierre would but they would be few.
    Hey now, that isn't really true.
    Getting a bus or a big rig costs a ton of training, money, testing, etc... and anytime an accident occurs and a trucker or bus were nearby, they are automatically at fault. Trucker rights are far more infringed already, and given the chance the liberals will absolutely ban them, or shrink them down, or other limits.

I get your analogy but sadly they are already doing that stuff too
    Sic semper tyrannis

(Bucks County)

Don't know if this is a repeat observation, but there is some indication that Paddock owned or had access to a light plane. With 30 gallons of gasoline in a fragile container in the rear seat, and 40 or more gallons of fuel in the wings, a deliberate crash into a crowd would take out far more.

Had he done that, we would be hearing nothing about what to do about aircraft operated by citizens...just as we are hearing nothing about doing something about motor vehicles that can be driven into people.

Anyone allowing themselves to be led to focus on the instrument employed is a success story for the left.

72 to 74 almost half of you are sell outs!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    72 to 74 almost half of you are sell outs!
    There's a surprise.
    The NRA is in good company.

(Luzerne County)

I did not vote and I would guess many others did not either.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast