Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Nationwide Reciprocity

I vote for candidate's on the gun issue as my primary motivation for voting. I might get flack for this but I will no longer vote for any Republican who does not support 100% gun rights. I will vote for the opposition including any Democrat on spite. Why would I do this? Because we have to show that any Republican that is not 100% dedicated to supporting the 2nd Amendment cannot get elected and if they fail to support gun rights the party will fail. That fat ass Christie in NJ had many opportunities to support gun rights in NJ and did not. But he even got to run for President. Let's free up the future of any Republican supporting gun control. F_ck em at the polls. If we keep voting for the Republican because they are the lesser of the evils then we will never get ahead.

Since this asshat killed 20 plus people at the Texas church... we need to demand our right to keep and bare arms be honored.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Nationwide "reciprocity" is a pipe dream and a total waste of our energy and resources. Let me explain: People point out that a drivers license from one state is honored by all other states. That's true, but if you are from a state where the speed limit is 75 you cannot go that fast in N.J (for example) or if you come from a state where "right on red" is the law it doesn't mean you can do it in a state where local law makes it illegal. If N.R became the law you can be sure all the nanny states would immediately pass a million restriction which would make it impossible to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by thanker92 View Post
    Nationwide "reciprocity" is a pipe dream and a total waste of our energy and resources. Let me explain: People point out that a drivers license from one state is honored by all other states. That's true, but if you are from a state where the speed limit is 75 you cannot go that fast in N.J (for example) or if you come from a state where "right on red" is the law it doesn't mean you can do it in a state where local law makes it illegal. If N.R became the law you can be sure all the nanny states would immediately pass a million restriction which would make it impossible to implement.
    This is absolutely silly thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    This is absolutely silly thinking.
    Hold on to this post and check back in 10 years, waste your time and money and see who is "silly".

Quote Originally Posted by thanker92 View Post
    Hold on to this post and check back in 10 years, waste your time and money and see who is "silly".
    Why, why must you argue over nuttin?

The NFA and various state and local law are bullshit and in violation of the Second Amendment.

Americans have been so brained washed and domesticated by the government on a federal, state and local level that they accept the unjust and illegal criminalization of good Americans by corrupt laws -- over their attempt to control guns and knives.

We need to have our right to keep and bare arms without being attack and brutalized by law enforcement and the judicial systems.

Personally I could give a flying phuck as to how the government and society accepts the fact that we have a God given right and US of A Constitutional right to keep and bare arms (guns, knives, swords, etc., etc...)

If it means that we had to harvest unicorns and use their horns in a potion to allow Americans to carry our firearms for sport or protection from state to state I'm all for it.

Status Quo of anti gun laws are unacceptable

(York County)

Why, why must you argue over nuttin?

The NFA and various state and local law are bullshit and in violation of the Second Amendment.

Americans have been so brained washed and domesticated by the government on a federal, state and local level that they accept the unjust and illegal criminalization of good Americans by corrupt laws -- over their attempt to control guns and knives.

We need to have our right to keep and bare arms without being attack and brutalized by law enforcement and the judicial systems.

Personally I could give a flying phuck as to how the government and society accepts the fact that we have a God given right and US of A Constitutional right to keep and bare arms (guns, knives, swords, etc., etc...)

If it means that we had to harvest unicorns and use their horns in a potion to allow Americans to carry our firearms for sport or protection from state to state I'm all for it.

Status Quo of anti gun laws are unacceptable
    I agree.

But please note that it's "bear" arms. "Bare" arms is when you wear a short-sleeved shirt.

I'm not out to bust your balls, but the anti's sure would... and yes it would be silly. But silly is an easy way to avoid the issue.

If I made a fantastic argument about the "rite to kepe and bare arms" it would be submerged in a deluge of "haha, can't even use proper spelling"...
    DGAF

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    I agree.

But please note that it's "bear" arms. "Bare" arms is when you wear a short-sleeved shirt.

I'm not out to bust your balls, but the anti's sure would... and yes it would be silly. But silly is an easy way to avoid the issue.

If I made a fantastic argument about the "rite to kepe and bare arms" it would be submerged in a deluge of "haha, can't even use proper spelling"...
    It won't matter in a age of texting. The fact that you took your time to point out spelling concerns and such... shows that the thrust of what needs be done for all to gain our full rites in the 2A realm may already be a lost cause. As if anybody need help with spelling...LoL!

For those that want to laugh at grammar spelling errors in a cheap web forum...phuck em... lost cause anywaze!

But hey anybody can be a cocksucka on a web forum. The true focus should be on getting the gooberment and sheeple on board for honoring da 2nd Amendment.

Stay strapped bitches!

(York County)

It won't matter in a age of texting. The fact that you took your time to point out spelling concerns and such... shows that the thrust of what needs be done for all to gain our full rites in the 2A realm may already be a lost cause. As if anybody need help with spelling...LoL!

For those that want to laugh at grammar spelling errors in a cheap web forum...phuck em... lost cause anywaze!

But hey anybody can be a cocksucka on a web forum. The true focus should be on getting the gooberment and sheeple on board for honoring da 2nd Amendment.

Stay strapped bitches!
    It will matter very much when the anti's use your lack of grammatical skills to undercut your arguments, and that's why it's worth pointing out.

You can insist on your "rite" to "bare" arms all you like, but if you open yourself you being portrayed as an uneducated hick, you not only defeat your purpose but also hinder the rest of us trying to fight the good fight.

It takes little effort to insist on your 'right' to 'bear' arms and avoid spurious defamation. If you're going to fight to preserve "da" 2nd Amendment, please take the time to quote it correctly and help us all out.

Or you can continue being a 'cocksucka' on a 'cheap web forum' (so why are you bothering?) fighting to preserve 'da' 2nd amendment 'anywaze'.

I am not laughing at your grammar errors (yet). But if you continue to purposely sound like an uneducated hick fighting for our 'rite' to wear 'wife beater' t-shirts, I may think you're a troll who's simply trying to denigrate the genuine efforts of real members here to fight for our right to bear arms.
    DGAF

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    It will matter very much when the anti's use your lack of grammatical skills to undercut your arguments, and that's why it's worth pointing out.

You can insist on your "rite" to "bare" arms all you like, but if you open yourself you being portrayed as an uneducated hick, you not only defeat your purpose but also hinder the rest of us trying to fight the good fight.

It takes little effort to insist on your 'right' to 'bear' arms and avoid spurious defamation. If you're going to fight to preserve "da" 2nd Amendment, please take the time to quote it correctly and help us all out.

Or you can continue being a 'cocksucka' on a 'cheap web forum' (so why are you bothering?) fighting to preserve 'da' 2nd amendment 'anywaze'.

I am not laughing at your grammar errors (yet). But if you continue to purposely sound like an uneducated hick fighting for our 'rite' to wear 'wife beater' t-shirts, I may think you're a troll who's simply trying to denigrate the genuine efforts of real members here to fight for our right to bear arms.
    You win!

Stay strapped bitches!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast