Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Elk County)

Default Re: Ridgway rifle club "cabin fever" gun show & sale February 24th & 25th - Elk coun

Ridgway show was PACKED with people today. The admissions people said there were "just under 500" through the door. Admissions people also said that some folks who came from the Reynoldsville show to the Ridgway show said Reynoldsville didn't have as big a crowd, and didn't have as good a selection of dealers and product as Ridgway did. Personally, I didn't make it to Reynoldsville.

Ridgway had a nice mix of hunting rifles, black rifles, surplus rifles, shotguns, some parts, box and bulk ammo, GI surplus stuff, soome parts and accessories -- a little bit of everything.

Parking lot was a good bit muddy in spots due to four days of rain including today. If you're going tomorrow, wear boots.

It was good to see a few fellow Poofers again, you know who you are.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Ridgway rifle club "cabin fever" gun show & sale February 24th & 25th - Elk coun

Agreed good to see fellow poofers always.

Parkng lot was quite muddy, but manageable.

Great little show, with vendors who are willing to work with you in most cases.

The Reynoldsville show, needs better lighting, but had a nice variety of items, and again at least the vendors I have purchased from in the past were willing to negotiate some.

Went to the Wurtemburg show, good variety of stuff, but it all stayed there when I left, couldn't find anything I had to have.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12