Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Restaurant encounter with NJ couple. Curious ? Complaining ? Educated ?

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Keep the riff raff on your side of the mountains please, this side has free, it's the least you can do.
    I'd gladly trade the Ohio drivers who clog the fast lane for an occasional NJ OC encounter.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Restaurant encounter with NJ couple. Curious ? Complaining ? Educated ?

Manager might have been checking if there was a problem, waitress might have been doing her thing. I’m not insinuating anything but you were looking at them as much as they or he was looking at you. You weren’t asked to leave but that doesn’t mean they didn’t still complain or voice an opinion to manager, waitress and anyone they could rile up.

It could have been anything. They could have been asking the two others questions about their attire or something unrelated. Some people like to talk and question

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    The wife came over to confront and interrogate the MWAG instead of the husband? I guess she keeps his balls in a lock box somewhere in Hackensack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Man from New Jersey student of nature. Man noticed buck always sends doe ahead for his own safety.
    It’s also possible that the man really didn’t care that much that the OP was OCing, but the wife insisted on finding out and went over on her own.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I'd gladly trade the Ohio drivers who clog the fast lane for an occasional NJ OC encounter.
    That's ironic, I feel the opposite, perhaps I don't have enough experience with your drivers.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

They will probably become political activists and start a movement to have PA adopt NJ draconian gun laws.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

Wife in charge, wears the pants. Husband calls wife, "She Who Must Be Obeyed".

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Wife in charge, wears the pants. Husband calls wife, "She Who Must Be Obeyed".
    Obviously never read the "Good Wife Guide"!

http://www.pcnohow.us/family/1955.html
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Did you supply her with a copy of the constitution?
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    So I stood up and whipped out my handgun to show her immediatley that I could properley handle a gun,proceeded to shoot the ice cream cones off the stand for bragging my accuracy in any given situation ! They were so impressed with my prowess that they bought me and my guest our dinner and also invited us to visit them in Hackensack and bring along my gun at which time I could veiw her husbands balls in a container labeled Hacky Sacks !
    Don't forget to put one in the hand carved roast beef so they can see how good your legal in PA hollow points are.

Reg jello can be sub'd for ballistic in a hurry. So raid the desert bar.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Hokkmike Guest

I carry everyday albeit concealed. When I was younger in my 20's I can still remember the first OC I ever saw. A guy at a farm story with a huge revolver in a light leather holster on his hip was walking around. It startled me. I never questioned nor worried about it but the encounter left an impression. Three years later as a college junior I would buy my first gun and eventually turn into the POOFA "gun nut" that I am today. The only thing about your story that I would comment one is that they "may" have been talking about you but then again maybe not. Perhaps, and we don't know, you were more tuned in to the encounter than they. Anyway, all's well that ends well. And, you left out the BEST PART - tell us about your gun and holster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast