Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: Taurus Tracker 45

Thanks for sharing ! Yes, it is mint, close to unfired and more than $50 less than you were asking for yours - out the door - and yours was a great deal ! I'm still debating. I'm picking up a mint S&W 37 in nickel from him this week and might try to work out a "bundle" deal - lol. We will see...................

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    you're joking right?

i have had a tracker 455 45acp all stainless with 4" ported barrel for sale on this forum for the past 6 weeks... low ballers and crickets (per usual on this forum)... and at $379 mine was price very very nice, esp with 22 moonclips.
    just traded it off for ammo, but not because it wasn't an excellent firearm (it is/was!!!) - the lockup was excellent, the trigger pull not bad at all, and it shot like a laser with very little recoil (although I don't think 45acp recoils much, more a bark)
    i was pairing down and other, more easily carry-able items won out over the tracker.
    if you are interested, i would absolutely recommend if it is in good condition; although discontinued, taurus has a lifetime warranty, regardless of owner - so if anything were to go wrong, there is a means to make it right.

here was mine:

Attachment 101224
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Chester County)

Read this post from a man that knows what's on the inside of a Taurus then make your decision being fully informed.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...50#post3636950

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...01#post3637101
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Cumberland County)

Thanks. I'm always very cautious with Taurus. I enjoy older Taurus revolvers and have had no issues. Many/most of their older 92 style are exact Beretta clones made on same equipment and same factory in South America, and their 1911's usually get decent reviews. I owned a striker fired Taurus once when I was young and foolish - pos. My brother had a 22 tracker that was junk right out of the box - he did get it fixed for free quickly by Taurus, and ended up giving it to me Only reason I am considering this one is the neat factor coupled with a great price. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Read this post from a man that knows what's on the inside of a Taurus then make your decision being fully informed.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...50#post3636950

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...01#post3637101
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Thanks for sharing ! Yes, it is mint, close to unfired and more than $50 less than you were asking for yours - out the door - and yours was a great deal ! I'm still debating. I'm picking up a mint S&W 37 in nickel from him this week and might try to work out a "bundle" deal - lol. We will see...................
    lol you will spend that $50 to get the amount of moonclips my package included...

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    lol you will spend that $50 to get the amount of moonclips my package included...
    And he’d have spent $50+ driving out to get yours...

(Philadelphia County)

Oh burn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12