Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M&P 9c 2.0

(Lancaster County)

Default M&P 9c 2.0

Anyone else know of this??

2b727b83deb8c2b350a03377e4f51db2.jpg

I'll be getting one of these at some point. We're moving next month so I have to save up sadly for that. I was going to get a G43, but umm, I'll take one of these. I love my full size 2.0 and my shield and G19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    OC.......do it for the boobies........

(Chester County)

Default Re: M&P 9c 2.0

Love mine. The grip is awsome and it shoots the same. May replace my beloved Shield9 as EDC. Srambling for the right holster but have the Alien Cloak Tuck and can change the shell for the 2.0 so all is good. The Alien Cloak Dock is also great for car or anywhere you need quick access with the change of the shell.

(Cumberland County)

They are up for presale on Brownell's website. Brownell's also did a FB live video on them and it is now posted on their website as well. In it they compare it side by side to a Glock 19 and it is the same size (unlike most compact pistols that are just a bit bigger). I'm intrigued but I think I'll wait til their out for a while and maybe the price drops a little to the same as the full size M&P2.0.

I saw this yesterday on the interwebs and said out loud "there's my new gun". I like the m&p pistols a lot and recently sold my glocks just cause I'm over them. I'm in a similar boat as the OP with moving as I just bought a new house so I may have to wait till after Halloween to git-r-done

(Lancaster County)

If we weren’t moving I’d order it today lol. Our rent is literally double what we’re paying now. So I’ll cry on the inside for a few months and fondle it at the store haha.

Will the older style of MP 9c’s still be around? Or are they the same size? I can’t remember.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown 1087 View Post
    If we weren’t moving I’d order it today lol. Our rent is literally double what we’re paying now. So I’ll cry on the inside for a few months and fondle it at the store haha.

Will the older style of MP 9c’s still be around? Or are they the same size? I can’t remember.
    The old M&Pc split the difference in size between a G26 and G19, with a 12 round 9mm mag. This one seems to be throwing it's hat in the ring right with the G19 (and P10c, PPQ, P320C, ETC.).

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    The old M&Pc split the difference in size between a G26 and G19, with a 12 round 9mm mag. This one seems to be throwing it's hat in the ring right with the G19 (and P10c, PPQ, P320C, ETC.).
    Ahh, well. Im still curious about it. They do look nice.

(Bucks County)

ARGH! I put a deposit/ordered a G19 G5 with ameri-glow sights for the girlfriend yesterday. If i'd known this was coming out i would've gone for this instead as she likes shooting my full size M&P 9 2.0 it's just the grip (even with the small backstrap!) is too big for her hands. I might go see If I can change the order...

Yes, I'm British... But I have good teeth!

(Cumberland County)

I've had my M&P M2.0 FDE in 9mm 5" barrel for about 3 months and it is unbelievable. All I have had to do was tweak the rear sight to the right a little bit. Two times at the range I have let fellow shooters try it. One is a Sig devotee and the other a M&P 9 owner. Both have said they could not believe how nice the trigger was and how well they shot with it.
    Well worth the money.

(Bucks County)

No excitement for me. I have the 1.0 M&Ps in both FS and compact with APEX trigger kits in them. The FS is primary HD pistol with light on it. The compact is carried when my clothing wiill help conceal it i.e. Spring, fall and winter. I'm slender, I don't easily absorb and hide FS pistols under a t shirt.

The larger compact would make concealing even harder nor would it replace my FS.

I do think it makes sense if you were starting on the M&P line up now. Get a Shield and the larger G19 sized Compact and cover a lot of needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast