Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default John Brown Clubs--arms training for Antifa and other radical leftists.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...own_clubs.html

The John Brown Clubs are gun clubs for leftists affiliated with Redneck Revolt, an outfit in turn affiliated with Antifa (they marched with the other Antifa gangs in Charlottesville). Redneck Revolt was founded to agitate among rural working-class whites across the country, the people left behind by the attempt to shift the United States into a hierarchal meritocracy. This effort reveals considerably smarter thinking than that of Obama, the coastal elites, or for that matter, Kevin Williamson and Bill Kristol.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(York County)

Default Re: John Brown Clubs--arms training for Antifa and other radical leftists.

I'm not sure what to think of that. I want to believe that if the left begins "clinging to their guns" that the gun control goes away as both sides value the right. It won't work that way though.

Hopefully its at least a bump for the firearms industry.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: John Brown Clubs--arms training for Antifa and other radical leftists.

Most likely a leftist ploy to get right wingers to support some forms of gun control. No better way to gain support for mental background checks than to put guns in the hands of mentally deficient puppets. Hopefully we can convert their puppets into enlightened free thinkers faster then their masters convert conservatives into scared little sheople.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    I'm not sure what to think of that. I want to believe that if the left begins "clinging to their guns" that the gun control goes away as both sides value the right. It won't work that way though.

Hopefully its at least a bump for the firearms industry.
    I disagree.
    I have a few run ins with lefty gun owners where I live and although they own and sometimes carry guns, they still believe "nobody needs a 30 round magazine" or "nobody really needs an AR15"
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I disagree.
    I have a few run ins with lefty gun owners where I live and although they own and sometimes carry guns, they still believe "nobody needs a 30 round magazine" or "nobody really needs an AR15"
    then I guess they carry muskets and flintlock pistols?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I disagree.
    Not looking to have a "run in" but I'm on the left and a gun owner. Can't speak for anyone else but I've got 30-rd magazines out the ass for my AR15. Picked up a few more in June at my local show just because.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    9mm XD with 16+1 for me

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TapNRack View Post
    Not looking to have a "run in" but I'm on the left and a gun owner. Can't speak for anyone else but I've got 30-rd magazines out the ass for my AR15. Picked up a few more in June at my local show just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by TapNRack View Post
    9mm XD with 16+1 for me
    Why would you support a party that wants to take your right to own those away from you?

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    The lefty's I have met who own guns prefer revolvers , shot guns, bolt guns things like that.
    Im NOT saying thats how every liberal gun owner thinks, just the ones I have met.
    Then I go back to shooting drums and shit with a grin on my face.
    I dont care what they want.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Why would you support a party that wants to take your right to own those away from you?
    Define "support". I vote based on what I think about specific issues and candidates, not based on parties. There are only two of them that matter, and imo they both suck. I'm no Dem cheerleader, but owning and enjoying firearms isn't enough to make me a GOP cheerleader either. Overall, I'm on the left.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast