Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: John Brown Clubs--arms training for Antifa and other radical leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by hog45 View Post
    The basic question to ask these John Brown clubs is what they think their guns are for. Are they for protecting themselves from tyranny or are they for forcing others to go along with them?

Some people don't know the difference
    Thats a good observation, but I still wouldn't use the answer to that basic question to deny anyone their 2nd amendment rights.

(York County)

Default Re: John Brown Clubs--arms training for Antifa and other radical leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Thats because your an admitted leftist. Double standards and all.
    Not sure I'm following you here paco - when you say "That's because your an admitted leftist"; what is?

Is my response to Jennifer that you quoted, saying I'm not "agin' private ownership of guns", because I'm to your left? Is the fact I own guns because I'm on the left? Was it that I have no problem with you owning guns? What was it in my statement that you were referring to?

(Chester County)

The current ideology of the left does not coincide with freedom and our form of Constitutional Republican government. The left is currently in a state of communist controlled revolution and would like nothing better than to eliminate private ownership of firearms and control everything else of your life from cradle to grave. If you are of today's left and believe in a communist form of government then you will someday be facing someone like me that is armed and ready to defend freedom.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Republicans are far from sinless when it comes to gun control. Nixon, Reagan and both Bushes sucked and each one took liberties from gun owners.

Government is the enemy of guns. Regardless of what 'side' they are on.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The current ideology of the left does not coincide with freedom and our form of Constitutional Republican government. The left is currently in a state of communist controlled revolution and would like nothing better than to eliminate private ownership of firearms and control everything else of your life from cradle to grave. If you are of today's left and believe in a communist form of government then you will someday be facing someone like me that is armed and ready to defend freedom.
    Well said.
    I wonder Jen, have you ever considered running for office?
    I am still looking for a candidate from the gun community that we can support and help rise through the larger conservative base.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Do you mind if I copy/paste this for my left leaning friends & family? They don't seem to understand, at all, and this sums it up succinctly.
    Polish it up some if you like. Some of it aren't too pretty good sentenseses.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Westmoreland County)

They are associated with antifa there is nothing that will come of this to benefit the gun community. They are the extreme leftists arming up and training to resist us capitalist pigs. They want communism for the United States. They are not your friend in anyway shape or form. They are the enemy.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Fayette County)

Once the ANTIFA are classified as a terrorist organization by the Federal Government, the authorities will use it as an excuse for really cranking up our domestic spying program and intrusions into our personal lives.
    You know, all in the name of "Fight terror".
    We will all suffer as a result.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Republicans are far from sinless when it comes to gun control. Nixon, Reagan and both Bushes sucked and each one took liberties from gun owners.

Government is the enemy of guns. Regardless of what 'side' they are on.
    Government is the enemy in all things when they have power to control. They should just manage what we have them manage. Your all maxed out and I have to spread it anyway.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast