Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I'm looking at the pile-on users defending GTC and attacking PAFOA in Jeremiah Leakey's thread on FB, and the oldest point I can see on their pages is not old at all:

Karen Anderson March 7, 2019
    Stephanie Stevens March 9, 2019
    Linda Rogers March 10, 2019
    Melisa Taylor March 12, 2019
    James Davis March 14, 2019
    Stacey Morgan March 14, 2019
    Gloria Jones March 25, 2019

Douglas Prendergast is listed as the armorer at GTC and has had a FB acct since 2009, so I believe he's a real person.

Jeremiah Leakey, the person who started the thread criticizing GTC, has posts going back 5 years, which I believe is older than GTC's business is, so I doubt he created that account just for this current purpose.

It's possible that someone asked the first 7 people above to sign up on FB last month for some other reason. It's equally possible that one person is using their names and created fake FB accounts, one or two a day. I can't rule out 7 people volunteering to defend the business, either. We just don't know, but there's a pattern that tends to lean towards deception.

It's certain that one pro-GTC person created a series of fraudulent PAFOA sockpuppet user accounts.
    Douglas is probably the replacement for one of my friends who quit working for the company. Hes almost certainly real.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I'm actually still glad I don't do Facebook. It attracts stupidity like a moth to a flame.
    I really don't know how any of you can put up with it.
    I fakebook but not a whole lot and I keep it under control. Properly utilized it provides a good service but there are a lot...a whole lot of people who go loony over it. Some post their whole damn lives on there, like we're all supposed to care what they're eating for dinner and where. Others post incessantly about gloom and depression and need the 'likes' to improve their moods. Other's post daily about how much better their lives are now that their ex is an ex and I have a neighbor who posts incessantly about her cats sleeping, hiding and knocking stuff off of her counters. Then there are those like me that use it to find local stuff, get references for lawn mowing services, plumbing, electricians, etc. I also use it to keep tabs on my politicians (they all post regularly) and taunt them about what they are doing. Not that it does any good but they need to hear from me. It's also fun to drop an occasional bomb on the loony lefties when they post their garbage.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Is this one of their training videos?

https://www.facebook.com/realmikethe...9668678134735/
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I fakebook but not a whole lot and I keep it under control. Properly utilized it provides a good service but there are a lot...a whole lot of people who go loony over it. Some post their whole damn lives on there, like we're all supposed to care what they're eating for dinner and where. Others post incessantly about gloom and depression and need the 'likes' to improve their moods. Other's post daily about how much better their lives are now that their ex is an ex and I have a neighbor who posts incessantly about her cats sleeping, hiding and knocking stuff off of her counters. Then there are those like me that use it to find local stuff, get references for lawn mowing services, plumbing, electricians, etc. I also use it to keep tabs on my politicians (they all post regularly) and taunt them about what they are doing. Not that it does any good but they need to hear from me. It's also fun to drop an occasional bomb on the loony lefties when they post their garbage.
    FAKEBOOK, it's a sickness. It's why everyone is depressed and or crazy.

(Lancaster County)

After much consideration, I decided to oblige them. I have now moved this thread from the lounge where only logged in users can see and back to where it was, where everyone can see it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    After much consideration, I decided to oblige them. I have now moved this thread from the lounge where only logged in users can see and back to where it was, where everyone can see it.
    That's exactly what a fascist would do.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Is this one of their training videos?

https://www.facebook.com/realmikethe...9668678134735/
    While I can see the tactical aspect of the drill, I have to wonder how much the instructor hates life.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    That's exactly what a fascist would do.
    Dammit Streaker, now you've moved it again and broken the link. They'll be bitching about that for the next three days.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Well he has a vest on... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    They (he) rabidly attacked you for not posting the sockpuppet proof. Then he rabidly attacked you for posting the proof and violating the privacy of the sockpuppets.

Then he attacked you for hiding this thread. Any bets on his response to you un-hiding it? Anyone?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast