Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

I have never been to this range, and I don't have an opinion about it one way or the other.

I just want to point out that 99% of the commentary in this thread is by people with no established presence in this forum.
    This is not a negative or a positive implication, they are simply unknown and have no established reputation here.

Dgg9 is the only highly established forum member that has actually been to the range, and his comments were positive.
    LordTobias and Mccula are somewhat established forum members and their comments were positive.
    Mango is the only somewhat established forum member that had positive experiences there followed by a negative experience.

The rest of the negative commentary is made by new forum members with no established reputation.
    As such, their commentary may or may not be accurate (not meant as an offense).

With the limited and unverified information available, the picture I'm getting is that the range went through some personnel changes, and it may or may not be mismanaged.
    Considering the small number of well equipped indoor ranges in Eastern PA, it would be wise to get more information before passing judgement on this range.
    Additional commentary from other highly established forum members would be useful in deciding if this range is a good resource for our community or not.

Just my $0.02
    Bern-
    Last edited by Berncly; May 26th, 2018 at 04:55 AM. Reason: typo
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?