Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
I just wanted to add that like many people here, I have met Streaker in person and I have spoken with him often on PAFOA.
He is a good man, and he does not deserve the attacks made against him by the Guardian Training Center (GTC) associates and staff.

Among other things, GTC people have hurled inflammatory insults at Streaker, even going so far as to call him a pedophile and a criminal on their Facebook page.
GTC people have also attempted to post Streaker's physical location, and they have posted not so subtle threats of violence against him.

By participating in this behavior on their Facebook page, GTC as a company is complicit in these slanderous attacks and threats of violence against Streaker.
All of this insanity is retaliation for nothing more than Streaker doing his job as a PAFOA moderator, a job that Streaker has always performed appropriately.

The slanderous character assassination and threats of violence against Streaker posted on the GTC Facebook page are totally unacceptable.
Accordingly, I will not be giving GTC any more of my business in the future.

The unjustified GTC attacks against Streaker are a direct result of his moderating PAFOA for the benefit of us all.
The GTC attacks could have just as easily been leveled against any one of us, and their attacks against Streaker are really an attack against us all.

I have contacted Streaker to let him know that he has my complete support.
He may appreciate other PAFOA members doing the same.

Bern-
-
Couldn't agree more.
I've not seen half of what you guys have seen since I don't do Facebook, but I never thought I'd see a gun place run by a bigger dickhead than the criminal who ran Iron City Armory - these people at Guardian Training Center in Warminster, PA are on a whole other level.
It goes far beyond juvenile behavior - it's clearly threatening, and three pay grades above abnormal behavior.

Speaking of "dicks" - I'd shop at Dick's before I'd ever give these psychotic assholes any money. Unfortunately, I'll never be in the area to not give them my business.