Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Best Shooting Range Around- Guardian Training Center

BTW, GTC's actual account hasn't been banned. He's able to come here and say something.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Ok, They wanted proof of their sock puppetry and shilling here it goes. You guys that have never been a mod here will get a little bit of an inside look, those of you that have been mods can verify what I'm showing you is real.

This is the registration IP of GTC's main account as well as two sock puppets. One of them never posted, but showed activity at the exact same time as one of the others. Of course, I'm sure if GTC wants to dispute this they'll claim it's an innocent coincidence. But I think you guys know better.

Attachment 117104

These two are the activity dates of the two sock puppets. As you can see, both of them signed up, back to back on the same day. Last Activity is within a few minutes of each other. This is what we always see with sock puppets that shill for a business. We've seen it many times.

Attachment 117105
    Attachment 117106

Now, let's move onto TheJudge, before he started in on this thread, he did some poking around on my blog. Here's the funny thing, I know my blog isn't mobile friendly. So apparently poking around on my blog while he was logged into a Verizon Mobile IP wasn't very easy to do. So after he was banned, he moved on.

Attachment 117107

================================================== =================================================

All of this was an obvious attempt to dox me. He poked around my contact page, and my About Me page trying to find any personal information. He even went so far as to try to buy one of my mallets that took him to the PayPal page to try and find any information there. Fortunately, I'm well aware there's people like him around have done a fairly decent job at insulating myself from his type.

Now the two Sock Puppets, FrogPoo and SunnySkyz, their email addresses contain the names of Linda Rogers and Jessica Young. If you head on over to their face book page, you'll find those two names being used to attack anyone that has anything negative to say about GTC. Oddly enough, neither one of those accounts do any other kind of interaction on Facebook. Pretty good sign of sock puppetry. The really funny thing about those to is, they both used open public wifi to sign up here. One used a public library and the other used a Lowes store's wifi. Both of them decided to do that after I pointed out in the thread about IP matching, much in the same that TheJudge used Verizon Wireless for his entire conversation.

There you have it. He's engaged in sock puppetry, and now stalking, of me for no other reason than I enforced the rules of this forum. In case he decides to read this, I have never, not once had a Facebook account, so whomever you're accusing over there of being me, it isn't. As many can attest here, I am thoroughly against that entire waste of bandwidth and have never, nor will ever have an account there. Now, how do I know about what's going on over there? Well, I have friends that tell me things, I don't need sock puppet accounts to support me.

Take this for what it's worth, nothing was manipulated nor manufactured. I have never said anything bad about this place, I merely enforced the rules as I have countless other times, but apparently that makes me a fascist. For someone that supposedly supports the second, they surely don't understand the first, and it most certainly doesn't apply to private property.

I have the strangest boner right now.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    As mods, our individual strength is that of ten, because our hearts are pure.

Noah
    I have found the mods to be pure evil

The mods have displayed a great deal of patience, IMO.

(Erie County)

Message to the folks at GTC:

I actually live in the area and have been to GTC.

I have purchased accessories and equipment there.

It is a beautiful facility.

I was thinking of purchasing a membership in June after one from another range expires.

Given what I have read here I am reconsidering. It would be in your interest not to act like idiots.

You do yourself no favors by acting in this manner.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I just saw an ad for that on tv.
    Don't despair, there are lots of men with that issue (so I am told).
    perhaps it's a Navy thing.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

I'm not ashamed to use Facebook; it lets me see comments like this (names redacted for arbitrary reasons):

Dxxxxxx reviewed Gxxxxxxxxxx — 1 star July 24, 2018 ˇ

They eavesdropped on a conversation i had with my wife ,who whom i went there with , miss heard something and proceeded to call the police on us and had them ambush us after we paid . Inside the store before we left , after the police spoke to us they apologized and said some people are a little overzealous and told us to have a nice night the employees that called on us or any other employees never said a word very unprofessional and real real sneaky I'll never go there again or recommend them to anyone there a bunch of weasels

Gxxxxxxx
    Mr. Dxxxxxx, I am sorry to hear about you and your Wifes experience at our facility. The employee involved has been severely reprimanded. After reviewing statements from all Employees present, Security Video and Police, It seems there was a severe miscommunication. There were multiple employees that believe they head the statement “…I am on Probation.” Please do not take this as accusatory, it was just what they thought they heard. Its my understanding they asked if you were on probation and you stated no. This should have been the end of the situation and I sincerely apologize that it was not the case. I too would have been offended and would have changed my behavior. The change in your behavior and body language was what the employee incorrectly identified as suspicious behavior instead of recognizing you as simply being offended. Our main concern is to the safety of our Patrons and Staff and I honestly believe this is why the employee prematurely called the police. He was trying to do what he believed was the right thing. Again, I apologize to you and your wife for what should have been a delightful experience. Please contact us if there is anything else we can do.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I thought I was good at finding people, but streaker69 is one hellava detective. He's like a hound dog.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Montgomery County)

I live a short ways south of them, and was thinking about maybe taking a class or at least checking the place out. This kind of silliness has me seriously reconsidering. Appreciate seeing the dedication of the mods here. Thanks for keeping this forum real gents!
    I just love shooting.

I’m still waiting for pictures of the guy with his dog, his 4th grade transcript and dental records.

I was only half kidding when I posted that in the other thread.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    Message to the folks at GTC:

I actually live in the area and have been to GTC.

I have purchased accessories and equipment there.

It is a beautiful facility.

I was thinking of purchasing a membership in June after one from another range expires.

Given what I have read here I am reconsidering. It would be in your interest not to act like idiots.

You do yourself no favors by acting in this manner.
    ^^^^^^
    This.

Owners/managers of Guardian. It was already noted earlier in that thread, that 2A community is pretty strong when it comes to the information exchange, so is PAFOA. I personally think, if you'll have maturity to come here and admit your marketing mistakes (shit happens, especially when you are new with the internet and social media marketing) many, if not most will reconsider their current perception of your business without a doubt.

As rather seasoned RSO I can say, you can't keep everybody happy - it's a fact. But you must be able to articulate clearly and politely, why customer X wasn't happy. I had to remove more that one person from firing line - they weren't happy. I had to engage in less than pleasant exchanges with customers over them disregarding safety or range rules. They weren't happy either. I know there are few people on this forum, that are unlikely to return to the range I've been working with. Oh, well. I hope they will find range that suits them. But again, I am always ready to justify the nature of my actions (or range rules, for that matter) without calling anyone a nazi or poo-poo head.

I hope to visit you, guys, one day and have a pleasant experience.
    Je suis déplorable

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast