Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    So I read through this entire thread and yes, you can see that I just joined and that this is my first post here. I found the forum by searching for online reviews of GTC.

After just four visits to this facility for training, I went from feeling "this place is fabulous, wonderful and awesome" to "I'm never setting foot in that place again." I've been to all the other ranges in the area on many occasions -- Heritage Guild, Clayton's, Wicen's, Target World, and Classic Pistol -- and have always had pleasant experiences at each of them -- NEVER had to contend with a confrontational individual anywhere else like I did here. What stinks is that I received a large sum in GTC gift cards for my birthday and the holidays. My only recourse for that now is to spend the money on a new gun.

They block people ahead of time from interacting with their social media profiles to avoid having any negative comments posted in the first place.

I am so glad that the awful experience I had with one of the trainers happened before I plunked down the money on the Gold membership I had planned to buy.

Reason for my post is just for the purpose of providing an honest review to interested parties. Thanks for reading.
    Can you be more specific about your experience?
    What happened that changed your opinion?
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Can you be more specific about your experience?
    What happened that changed your opinion?
    I prefer not to elaborate, but I'll classify the experience as a character assassination. I did discuss the incident with my shooting friends and their response was "so & so is an a-hole." I'm an easy-going person with many friends, always looking on the bright side of things, non-confrontational. I just wanted to put it out there that opinions can change real fast. Not all of us are rating GTC with 5-stars.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    So I read through this entire thread and yes, you can see that I just joined and that this is my first post here. I found the forum by searching for online reviews of GTC.

After just four visits to this facility for training, I went from feeling "this place is fabulous, wonderful and awesome" to "I'm never setting foot in that place again." I've been to all the other ranges in the area on many occasions -- Heritage Guild, Clayton's, Wicen's, Target World, and Classic Pistol -- and have always had pleasant experiences at each of them -- NEVER had to contend with a confrontational individual anywhere else like I did here. What stinks is that I received a large sum in GTC gift cards for my birthday and the holidays. My only recourse for that now is to spend the money on a new gun.

They block people ahead of time from interacting with their social media profiles to avoid having any negative comments posted in the first place.

I am so glad that the awful experience I had with one of the trainers happened before I plunked down the money on the Gold membership I had planned to buy.

Reason for my post is just for the purpose of providing an honest review to interested parties. Thanks for reading.
    Yeah I have to say I went a few more times and they weren't as friendly. But As I said in my post above, I live in NJ so any place in PA feels like freedom LOL. It's still a really nice range, it's just a shame they aren't as friendly.
    Eddie

Amazing facility! I have had nothing but great times here. All you have to do is walk through the doors to see. The staff have been welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. 22 lanes divided into 4 bays so you can pick who you want to be surrounded by. They run the tactical bay every weeknight so you can go down range with instructors. Shooting on the move, low light, barricades etc. You can rapid fire, draw from the holster, shoot steel cased ammo. Caliber restriction goes up to 50 Cal. The range is spotless, 15 and 25 yard ranges, wide stalls and slot more. They are the only range around who has range safeties in each range. The proshop is dedicated to defensive shooters. They have a virtual simulator, classrooms, combatives center, and shoothouses. They over a multitude of courses and private lessons. All the classes I've taken were amazing. I've learned more here in 3 months than anywhere else. The staff protect it's customers by banning the troublemakers and this is main reason I'm writing this post.

If you visit GuardianTrainingCenter.com and or their Facebook page, you will immediately see the difference between what they offer and the rest of most ranges. Then walk in the place and take a free tour, use the facility and see the difference. They built a great place and protect it and you from the troublemakers by banning them. Next time someone tries to post negative comments about this place, ask them why? What did they do to get banned?

It's about time all the like-minded, law-abiding, self-defense oriented shooters stand up and defend this place because it's the only local place that lets you train in a practical manner.

Default Re: Best Shooting Range Around- Guardian Training Center

I've been training here for months and have had nothing but great experiences. All you have to do is take a free tour of the place and meet the staff to see why. One of the best qualities of this facility is they ban the troublemakers to keep it's customers safe. Where else can you go forward of the firing line with instructors every Monday to Friday. Shooting on the move, Barricades, alternate possitions, moving targets, programmable retrievers, range safeties in each range. Just check out the website then visit the place.

If your into self-defense shooting, there is no other indoor range around that comes close to what GTC offers.

In response to joeman123. So what your saying is we can't trust what your 1st posts say either? This is my 3rd post, what does that get me?
    Last edited by JD340; April 10th, 2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Wanted to respond to someone

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JD340 View Post
    In response to joeman123. So what your saying is we can't trust what your 1st posts say either? This is my 3rd post, what does that get me?
    There's a good reason to not trust the OP's post, considering he shares a registration IP with the "Guardian Training Center" and another one, that all signed up in a relatively short period of time.

See, that's called Shilling. If someone wants to promote their business it should be done honestly, not with fake accounts. Especially fake accounts that identify themselves as being in a certain area, but their IP clearly puts them somewhere else.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    There's a good reason to not trust the OP's post, considering he shares a registration IP with the "Guardian Training Center" and another one, that all signed up in a relatively short period of time.

See, that's called Shilling. If someone wants to promote their business it should be done honestly, not with fake accounts. Especially fake accounts that identify themselves as being in a certain area, but their IP clearly puts them somewhere else.
    He posted something similar in the other Guardian thread.
    Just FYI to the Guardian guys, people don't post reviews of ranges and refer to them as "here".

It's a shame really, it's a decent range.
    I've been to Guardian several times and I could give a detailed honest review of their operation.

Guardian guys, all you need to do is come in to the forum and play it straight.
    Just say who you are and what you're selling.
    People here would be a lot more receptive.
    Bern-
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

I agree that it's a great facility. Are you sure that steel cased ammo is allowed? I'm almost sure that it was brass only.

Outstanding experience. The people are friendly and make it fun to learn. The Place is modern, clean, and focused toward personal protection. Ive been taking the course of fire 2 to 3 times a week and all my friends are jelous of my abilities now. I was concerned with moving forward if the firing line but the instructors make it so easy.

I can't speak for others but after reading the negative statements on this forum its easy to see why Guardian is making everyone aware of what's going on. The accusations are nothing but the opposite from my experiences. I can confirm they ban troublemakers. The staff say it's to keep the place safe and I do agree.

“Attention Guardian Training Center (GTC) Members and Patrons, we request your assistance. We are being attacked again with false statements online (http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

The majority of people that come through our doors stay with us because they can tell we care, from our Customer Service to our Training and Facility. Guardian Training Center was created to provide like-minded, law-abiding individuals a safe, modern place to enjoy practical training without being surrounded by unsafe and difficult individuals. Our success in attracting this group of like-minded Patrons has drawn out and identified those with different beliefs. Unfortunately, some of those individuals had to be banned to protect our Patrons, Staff and Facility. It is our belief some of these individuals are behind most of the false statements. We are human and make mistakes from time to time and when we do, we do what we can to make it right. However, when we are attacked for protecting our Patrons, Staff and Facility, we will defend our actions. In order to find other like-minded individuals, we ask you to post your experiences, good or bad. Thank you for your support. – Guardian Training Center Staff”

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast