Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    I'm thinking call them for a membership and ask for the PAFOA discount.
    Do it!

(Bucks County)

My freakin head hurts. I just read all 323 posts of this thread. GTC is in the building behind my mechanic, never once thought of going there.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    My freakin head hurts. I just read all 323 posts of this thread. GTC is in the building behind my mechanic, never once thought of going there.
    If you do go, would you go in half a dozen times pretending to be half a dozen different people?

Because they seem to be OK with that kind of thing. Unless they're fascists, of course.

Makes you wonder about all those positive Yelp reviews they have...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/guardian-tr...rdian+tactical

ETA: Not all positive; these have a familiar vibe to them:

6/10/2018
    The owner asked one of the instructors to tell me I should not come back with my Target World shirt on right after I was done shooting for over an hour. They made sure to tell me after we paid over $200 in ammo and range time. Now to start there are no rules stating you can not wear competitors shirts on their website or in the center. I shoot at this range and numerous other ranges, just so happened that day I was wearing my Target World shirt. The owner stated to us that I came into the range intending to bash their business and advertise for Target World. When in reality I myself only know my intentions which was to go shooting with my friends. Now I believe that if this is the owners wishes he should offer shirts to his customers to buy or give them out for free with their logo. I am highly offended how the owner couldn't respectfully handle this. I am a manger of my place of business and we always look to resolve any complaints a customer might have, instead of the owner trying to resolve the issue he continued to accuse me of false intentions and then proceeded to ban both my boyfriend and I. He said we were a threat for which we made no threats. The owner also called me boyfriend numerous names while cursing at him. To top it off I later found out that the owner of Guardian has a personal issue with Target World, but I am a customer which should not be involved in personal problems. Seems like he doesn't know how to run a business properly and if he wants to implement rules he should have them visible for the customers to see, as well as offering a solution. Needless to say I will never go to this range again and it's only a matter of time until they shut down. I will be taking my business to places who value their customers.

4/4/2018
    This place is a special kind of strange. Great looking facility, but don't leave a negative review about anything. You will be harassed. I left a negative review about their liability waiver 4 months ago. Once it popped up on their radar someone there started harassing me. I can't see using a facility that can't be professional, and just take what comes. From everything I read it's a sweet place to shoot, but I just can't reward childish behavior.

5/24/2018
    Great facilities. I mean is brand new. That said, the staff can be a hit or miss.

12/3/2017
    I have never been to a more unfriendly place, went and was excited , the owner threatened me , started yelling at me and just being flat out rude. Even though visually the place looks nice i will continue to shoot at wicens , classic gun and pistol Clayton. I want to be clear other then the owner the staff was nice but will not support a business that treats customer that way. I own close to 60k in guns and have multiple safety class certs so i am not some one who has never been to a range and was goofing off. Also he accused me of being from a competitor and i was there to shoot his tracks..... i will not support this business and i would encourage others not to i have lived in ivyland for years and was so excited to see this place open and was ready to support them till this. I am also encouraging others who have been treated this way ( which after talking to several friends who are also avid shooters) to post there honest feedback. Oooo amd the worst part he took my ss number and personal info and would not give me the information back , then threatened to shoot me because part my my gun was out of the back of the sock.... it was surreal ...
    Last edited by GunLawyer001; April 19th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If you do go, would you go in half a dozen times pretending to be half a dozen different people?

Because they seem to be OK with that kind of thing. Unless they're fascists, of course.

They appear to do a brisk business on the weekends.

6/10/2018
    The owner asked one of the instructors to tell me I should not come back with my Target World shirt on right after I was done shooting for over an hour. They made sure to tell me after we paid over $200 in ammo and range time. Now to start there are no rules stating you can not wear competitors shirts on their website or in the center. I shoot at this range and numerous other ranges, just so happened that day I was wearing my Target World shirt. The owner stated to us that I came into the range intending to bash their business and advertise for Target World. When in reality I myself only know my intentions which was to go shooting with my friends. Now I believe that if this is the owners wishes he should offer shirts to his customers to buy or give them out for free with their logo. I am highly offended how the owner couldn't respectfully handle this. I am a manger of my place of business and we always look to resolve any complaints a customer might have, instead of the owner trying to resolve the issue he continued to accuse me of false intentions and then proceeded to ban both my boyfriend and I. He said we were a threat for which we made no threats. The owner also called me boyfriend numerous names while cursing at him. To top it off I later found out that the owner of Guardian has a personal issue with Target World, but I am a customer which should not be involved in personal problems. Seems like he doesn't know how to run a business properly and if he wants to implement rules he should have them visible for the customers to see, as well as offering a solution. Needless to say I will never go to this range again and it's only a matter of time until they shut down. I will be taking my business to places who value their customers.

4/4/2018
    This place is a special kind of strange. Great looking facility, but don't leave a negative review about anything. You will be harassed. I left a negative review about their liability waiver 4 months ago. Once it popped up on their radar someone there started harassing me. I can't see using a facility that can't be professional, and just take what comes. From everything I read it's a sweet place to shoot, but I just can't reward childish behavior.

5/24/2018
    Great facilities. I mean is brand new. That said, the staff can be a hit or miss.

12/3/2017
    I have never been to a more unfriendly place, went and was excited , the owner threatened me , started yelling at me and just being flat out rude. Even though visually the place looks nice i will continue to shoot at wicens , classic gun and pistol Clayton. I want to be clear other then the owner the staff was nice but will not support a business that treats customer that way. I own close to 60k in guns and have multiple safety class certs so i am not some one who has never been to a range and was goofing off. Also he accused me of being from a competitor and i was there to shoot his tracks..... i will not support this business and i would encourage others not to i have lived in ivyland for years and was so excited to see this place open and was ready to support them till this. I am also encouraging others who have been treated this way ( which after talking to several friends who are also avid shooters) to post there honest feedback. Oooo amd the worst part he took my ss number and personal info and would not give me the information back , then threatened to shoot me because part my my gun was out of the back of the sock.... it was surreal ...
    The common theme is, looks good on the outside, bat shit crazy on the inside...

6/10/2018

4/4/2018

5/24/2018

12/3/2017
    Sounds exactly like the kind of place I want spend a few hundred dollars at on a rainy day.

If this guy is this much of a nut case how is he still in business?
    Last edited by Hodgie; April 19th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.

(Montgomery County)

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but the owner sounds delusional and paranoid schizophrenic

(Bucks County)

I just went and read several of their 1 star reviews. The aggressive and condescending tone of the responses turned me off.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Sounds like the kind of place I want spend a few hundred dollars at on a rainy day.

If this guy is this much of a nut case how is he still in business?
    Not everyone frequents PAFOA or other forums. Most hit up Google and anything higher than 4 stars is good in their book. It's easy to please most people who are walk in customers for a quick day at the range, overcharge them, give them a tacticool RSO, and boom instant fan. Only when you start digging deeper, do you see the cracks in the foundation

(Bucks County)

I just read a review that said, and, I quote

"the owner threatened to shoot me"

I would have the police right then, and there.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast