Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Best Shooting Range Around- Guardian Training Center

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I wrote that on the 14th. Looks like he's already moved into "employees and customers are doing this" territory.

It's best not to get too involved with the mentally ill, or cults. It feels like one or both of them is at work there. Kind of like debating the "global warming" crowd or an AOC supporter, you can try to introduce facts but all you'll get in response is a noisy duck clusterfuck.
    I agree...outside of the short lived entertainment factor from screwing with them it's a total waste of time.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

The facebook profile that says he is the armorer is legit. He changed the sight on my Sig P229.

(Lancaster County)

I just got done reading the thread over there, no I still don't have a facebook account, the thread is open to the public.

A few things for the general populace.

No, I am not the person that started that thread, as you all know.
    No personal information was posted here about any of the accounts that were banned. That's an abject lie.
    I have never lived in Bucks county, nor do I have a place to rent across the street from me.
    Despite the "intelligence" of the posters over there, Stolzfus is a fairly common name across much of PA.
    No posts here were edited. As we all know when a post is edited, it indicates who edited it and when.
    No posts were deleted.
    The thread was moved and two threads were merged into one for the sake of clarity so we don't have two threads discussing the same thing. Something we do all the time.
    I have never said anything negative about the business, I have enforced the rules of the forum. Apparently that makes me a fascist. I wonder how many people GTC has banned from their business, I guess that's not being a fascist.

GTC's account is still available for him to use here.

The not so subtle threads coming from a member of the staff there and apparent customers is something that shouldn't be tolerated by any business. It's interesting that the people there are willing to engage in actual violence over something as silly as this.

It's interesting that GTC is so concerned about character assassination, that they freely engage is in now.

You'll notice the post edit tag right now. It's there whenever a post is edited.
    Last edited by streaker69; April 18th, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I just got done reading the thread over there, no I still don't have a facebook account, the thread is open to the public.

A few things for the general populace.

No, I am not the person that started that thread, as you all know.
    No personal information was posted here about any of the accounts that were banned. That's an abject lie.
    I have never lived in Bucks county, nor do I have a place to rent across the street from me.
    Despite the "intelligence" of the posters over there, Stolzfus is a fairly common name across much of PA.
    No posts here were edited. As we all know when a post is edited, it indicates who edited it and when.
    No posts were deleted.
    The thread was moved and two threads were merged into one for the sake of clarity so we don't have two threads discussing the same thing. Something we do all the time.
    I have never said anything negative about the business, I have enforced the rules of the forum. Apparently that makes me a fascist. I wonder how many people GTC has banned from their business, I guess that's not being a fascist.

GTC's account is still available for him to use here.

The not so subtle threads coming from a member of the staff there and apparent customers is something that shouldn't be tolerated by any business. It's interesting that the people there are willing to engage in actual violence over something as silly as this.

It's interesting that GTC is so concerned about character assassination, that they freely engage is in now.

You'll notice the post edit tag right now. It's there whenever a post is edited.
    I looked at the FB thread, and based on the GTC crew's reliance on false statements, personal attacks, bizarre arguments and use of obvious sockpuppets to support themselves, calling people "fascists" without any factual predicate . . . it looks exactly like the Huffington Post attacking President Trump.

Conservatives don't argue that way. Republicans who aren't part of the "resistance" don't resolve their disputes that way, they don't pile on the bullshit and think that BS wins over facts and reality.

You don't see a lot of Progressives running gun businesses, but there's Dicks and a few others who can be relied upon for anti-gun quotes and actions. Fudds who tell reporters "nobody needs an AR-15 to hunt" or "why would any honest gun owner object to paying an FFL to do any gun transfer if he has nothing to hide?"

Attacking the largest, most influential pro-firearms forum in Pennsylvania kind of falls into the same category. Plenty of other folks have tried to start up PA gun forums and they've all failed, so PAFOA must be doing something right, something un-fascist, something adult.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Perry County)

I wonder if the "cop" has heard of official oppression. I don't know of any active LEO that would put his career in such jeopardy although some do every year.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lancaster County)

Let's take a look at that google search they've been crowing about:

https://www.google.com/search?client...s+bucks+county

Yup, I remember that story. There's no mention of a Jedidiah in there, and in case you missed it, the family involved spells their name Stoltzfus. Notice the extra 't'. Apparently they can't even get their accusations right. Really kind of sad trying to link a complete stranger to a tragedy such as that. Really sick people out there.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I wonder if the "cop" has heard of official oppression. I don't know of any active LEO that would put his career in such jeopardy although some do every year.
    I thought that was interesting as well.

(Clearfield County)

Guardian Training Center is whats know as a "lulcow", someone who's internet behavior is so absurd and predictable that those that troll can go and milk for lulz whenever they want. I feel bad for (some) of the employees that could potentially have their livelihood threatened by the petty actions of their boss. Mark my words, if reddit, or 4chan, or any other hive of internet autism find out about that place you will see a fucking supernova go off.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Guardian Training Center is whats know as a "lulcow", someone who's internet behavior is so absurd and predictable that those that troll can go and milk for lulz whenever they want. I feel bad for (some) of the employees that could potentially have their livelihood threatened by the petty actions of their boss. Mark my words, if reddit, or 4chan, or any other hive of internet autism find out about that place you will see a fucking supernova go off.
    You haven't seen doxing until you've seen how weaponized autism does doxing.

I also thought it was funny that they think I'm running a business and advertising it here. Yup, some business I got. It's a hobby, nothing more, and there's no policies against it. It's really no different than GTC advertising here, except I do it honestly.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I thought that was interesting as well.
    Tritto.

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast