Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlawyer001/Moderator View Post
    You didn't provide a copy of your drivers license and then log into your PAFOA account while we watched.
    Seriously, who is more Pro-2A than a Shooting range, Gun store, Training Center operated by a Currently Serving Member of the PA Army National Guard and owned by a Vet? Why are you allowing us to be attacked and not allowing us to defend ourself?
    Last edited by User5721; January 29th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
    I work at Guardian Training Center and Love It.

(Bucks County)

Bill;

may I make a suggestion? Let this go. This issue was ages ago decided in this forum's court of public opinion.

Seriously. This will not sway hearts and minds. Whereas I can appreciate the attempt, This is beating the proverbial "dead horse".

If this thread were to die a long overdue death, and, be long since forgotten, things may change. However, bringing it to the forefront every 77 seconds will only inflame already irritated folks.

just my 2 cents.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by User5721 View Post
    This is why you should check out the place. It's a blast to be here. Just don't walk in with a firearm in your hand.��
    Geeze,someone actually did that?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    Bill;

may I make a suggestion? Let this go. This issue was ages ago decided in this forum's court of public opinion.

Seriously. This will not sway hearts and minds. Whereas I can appreciate the attempt, This is beating the proverbial "dead horse".

If this thread were to die a long overdue death, and, be long since forgotten, things may change. However, bringing it to the forefront every 77 seconds will only inflame already irritated folks.

just my 2 cents.
    Jakebrake, thank you for being a voice of reason. Guardian was just attacked again on the 29th. Why are you asking me to stop defending what I care about. Ill ask you the same question others have dodged. If your loved ones were being attacked what would you do? Would you just let it go? Please answer.

In addition, if you read this entire thread how can you not see Guardian is being attacked and most who defend it get deleted or attacked themself. Im not even being allowed to defend myself. I can only hope the moderators will not delete my posts as most are extremely fair!
    Last edited by User5721; January 29th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Geeze,someone actually did that?
    All the time!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by User5721 View Post
    Jakebrake, thank you for being a voice of reason. Guardian was just attacked again on the 29th. Why are you asking me to stop defending what I care about. Ill ask you the same question others have dodged. If you our loved ones were attacked what would you do? Would you just let it go? Please answer.

In addition, if you read this entire thread how can you not see Guardian is being attacked and most who defend it get deleted or attacked themself. Im not even being allowed to defend myself. I can only hope the moderators will not delete my posts as most are extremely fair!
    As You were.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    As You were.
    Jakebrake, thank you!

(Allegheny County)

Holy crap. I leave for a little bit and there's a gazillion new posts.

I love these threads. Off to try and catch up...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Clearfield County)

Since this mess has been washed up again I decided to go back though their reviews again, and sure enough what do I find in the first negative one? A series of obvious 1 picture, zero friends, joined facebook this year sock puppets, and our old friend who happens to be the armorer at guardian using the exact same insult/gif/dogpile tactic that he uses for all negative reviews. Both of those sock puppets also happened to leave back to back positive reviews on July 4th (which were posted after another positive review from an identical fake profile with a picture that is obviously from ThisPersonDoesNotExist)

Then I happened to notice some comments a guy pointed out that 90% of guardians positive reviews were from obvious fake accounts and what is guardians immediate reply? "This person was banned from our range for being unsafe, now he's badmouthing us on the internet"

For fuck's sake, can somebody call one of the local news stations and give them a tip about this? It seems exactly like the kind of thing one of those "8 on your side" segments would LOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Since this mess has been washed up again I decided to go back though their reviews again, and sure enough what do I find in the first negative one? A series of obvious 1 picture, zero friends, joined facebook this year sock puppets, and our old friend who happens to be the armorer at guardian using the exact same insult/gif/dogpile tactic that he uses for all negative reviews. Both of those sock puppets also happened to leave back to back positive reviews on July 4th (which were posted after another positive review from an identical fake profile with a picture that is obviously from ThisPersonDoesNotExist)

Then I happened to notice some comments a guy pointed out that 90% of guardians positive reviews were from obvious fake accounts and what is guardians immediate reply? "This person was banned from our range for being unsafe, now he's badmouthing us on the internet"

For fuck's sake, can somebody call one of the local news stations and give them a tip about this? It seems exactly like the kind of thing one of those "8 on your side" segments would LOVE.
    So when you'd you like to visit Guardian, get a free tour and meet all the employees?

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast