Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,169
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    Soon we will all be terrorists
    already are. just ask.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    6167359

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Paul Ryan is the sleaziest slimey career politician in the House of Representatives. Regardless of what he says, he opposes most of what Trump wants to accomplish.
    μολων λαβε

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Uniontown, Pennsylvania
    (Fayette County)
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    3452661

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by tlnzz1 View Post
    Paul Ryan is the sleaziest slimey career politician in the House of Representatives. Regardless of what he says, he opposes most of what Trump wants to accomplish.


    (2:12 - 2:25) "Madam Speaker, this bill offends my principles, but I'm gonna vote for this bill in order to preserve my principles in order to preserve this free enterprise system."

    Voting for a bill that offends one's principles to preserve one's principles? Huh?

    What a snake!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
    (Dauphin County)
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    2339697

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brush Creek Township, Pennsylvania
    (Fulton County)
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    3371690

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    I honestly don't understand Paul Ryan's constituents. I think I would honestly vote for his Democrat opponent, and then vote for the GOP nominee during the next election cycle as long as it wasn't Paul Ryan. He's an embarrassment and a disgrace to the Republican party.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    north, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Remember when he was thought of as the great leader who could take down Obama among a bunch of conservatives? He had some sort of budget map that would balance the budget and cut the deficit, and everyone was cheering and then nothing happened?

    And then he ran as Mitt Romney's veep, and everyone said he would outshine and outsmart Joe Biden in the debates, but he rolled over?

    And then he would be the best replacement for John Boehner and would be more conservative?

    What a waste
    Sic semper tyrannis

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post

    (2:12 - 2:25) "Madam Speaker, this bill offends my principles, but I'm gonna vote for this bill in order to preserve my principles in order to preserve this free enterprise system."

    Voting for a bill that offends one's principles to preserve one's principles? Huh?

    What a snake!
    Guy's so full of shit the white in his eyes should be brown.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by wallyone View Post
    So while talking about Charlottesville where many were open carrying and not one shot was fire, but one crazy runs down a crowd Ryan calls for gun control. No call for car control.
    Ain't that the truth! And they have coined the phrase 'gun violence', when is 'car violence' going to be recognized as a danger to society?
    If at first you don't succeed try a different angle.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: Paul Ryan calling for more gun control after car attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by hog45 View Post
    Remember when he was thought of as the great leader who could take down Obama among a bunch of conservatives? He had some sort of budget map that would balance the budget and cut the deficit, and everyone was cheering and then nothing happened?

    And then he ran as Mitt Romney's veep, and everyone said he would outshine and outsmart Joe Biden in the debates, but he rolled over?

    And then he would be the best replacement for John Boehner and would be more conservative?

    What a waste
    Kind of reminds me of a wet fart.
    If at first you don't succeed try a different angle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: June 20th, 2016, 09:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops