Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS - trying to make possession of firearm illegal w attendance

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...cosponId=24393

MEMORANDUM

Posted:
    August 15, 2017 04:02 PM
    Representative Stephen Kinsey
    To:
    All House members
    Subject:
    REQUEST FOR SPONSORS; PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS
    Colleagues, please join me in sponsoring a legislative proposal, which would make it unlawful for a person participating in or attending a public demonstration to possess a firearm or other dangerous article.

Civics teaches us that the right of people to assemble peacefully to express, promote, pursue and defend their beliefs is fundamental to a functioning democracy. This right is embodied in both the First Amendment of the United States Constitution and in section 20 of the Constitution of this Commonwealth, which states that “citizens have a right in a peaceable manner to assemble together for their common good.” However, I believe that the possession of firearms and other dangerous articles during a public demonstration presents a clear and present danger to not only law enforcement, and other first responders, but also to people who participate in and attend public demonstrations. Furthermore, I sincerely believe that our right to assemble in a peaceable manner should never be compromised by violence or threats of violence.

I thank you in advance for joining me as a sponsor of this legislative proposal.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...cosponId=24393

I believe.... Rep Kinsey is trying another effort to disarm you and everyone not being able to defend themselves from people who want to destroy our freedoms

People will often try to deceive you into giving away your freedom, they will play word games often turning the truth on its head. They will lie and tell you anything to trick you out of your rights. Words have meaning and the founding fathers understood history and freedom, they gave US a very specific form of government to protect an individual rights. They even wrote in the Constitution so there would be no doubt as to what form of government we have.

United States Constitution Article IV, Section 4

Section 4: The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Soldiers are required to take an oath to protect the Constitution, to honor that oath they might be required to give up their lives. The soldiers need to what and why they were fighting to protect so the US government and the US military created The Soldier’s Training Manual

These official excerpts are derived from “The Soldier’s Training Manual – TM2000” as issued under the Authority of the Government, by ‘The War Department’ of the United States Republic North America; Dated November 30, 1928

TM2000-25: 118 – 120 DEMOCRACY
    A government of the masses. Authority derived through mass meeting or any other form of direct expression. Results in mobocracy. Attitude toward property is communistic – negating property rights. Attitude toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate, whether it be based upon deliberation or governed by passion, prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to consequences. Results in demagogism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy.

TM2000-25: 120 – 121 REPUBLIC
    Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them. Attitude toward property is respect for laws and individual rights, and a sensible economic procedure. Attitude toward law is the administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with strict regard to consequences. A greater number of citizens and extent of territory may be brought within its compass. Avoids the dangerous extreme of either tyranny or mobocracy. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.

So what form of government do you want to live under or be ruled over with?

Go research the numerous quotes by communist how DEMOCRACY leads to their goal of communism.

here is a copy of the full copy of the Soldier’s Training Manual – TM2000
    IF your freedom is important to you please take the time to read it you will find very enlightening

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tm_2000-25.html

http://constitution.org/mil/tm/tm_20...tm_2000-25.pdf
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Default Re: PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS - trying to make possession of firearm illegal w attendance

It seems that since 8yrs of trying to take guns away from the people has failed, for now.
    The new gun control movement AKA antifa/white (whatever) has sprouted.

Keep a close eye out, this is the new gun control.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS - trying to make possession of firearm illegal w attendance

(Lebanon County)

Civics teaches us that the right of people to assemble peacefully to express, promote, pursue and defend their beliefs is fundamental to a functioning democracy. This right is embodied in both the First Amendment of the United States Constitution and in section 20 of the Constitution of this Commonwealth, which states that “citizens have a right in a peaceable manner to assemble together for their common good.” However, I believe that the possession of firearms and other dangerous articles during a public demonstration presents a clear and present danger to not only law enforcement, and other first responders, but also to people who participate in and attend public demonstrations. Furthermore, I sincerely believe that our right to assemble in a peaceable manner should never be compromised by violence or threats of violence.

How is it that this guy can quote one article of the constitution and ignore the next? He should be informed that the 2nd amendment was put in place to guarantee that the first continued to exist.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by boeing299 View Post

How is it that this guy can quote one article of the constitution and ignore the next? He should be informed that the 2nd amendment was put in place to guarantee that the first continued to exist.
    Simple: "Democrat, serving Philadelphia County"
    --ET

(Berks County)

It seems that it would be more appropriate to ban cars from public demonstrations, firearms haven't been a problem.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

protect the first with the second

(Chester County)

I don't see this going anywhere, but we shouldn't be complacent and damn it's scary how they think.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ATBackpackin View Post
    I don't see this going anywhere, but we shouldn't be complacent and damn it's scary how they think.
    Yes it is, I'm wondering where all this bullshit will lead us and when.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Beaver County)

Can they still bring nail studded clubs to the media events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast