Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Thumbs down Black Rifle Market.com

I was really impressed with a B5 Systems SOPMOD stock I bought for a M4A1 block 1.5 build and wanted another for my main AR. I noticed on slickguns.com that an online vendor named blackriflemarket.com had them in stock at $40 plus shipping. A killer deal, no doubt. Ordered 8-1 and got a USPS pre shipment notice on 8-3. And there it sat, in pre shipment, for a week. Contacted BRM via email (thrice, actually) with no response, Called their 1-800 number and left a message (after no one picked up); no calls back. Ended up messaging them on FB and got a response in a few hours. A shit ton of excuses were passed on to me through FB messenger about this and that over a few days, but still no movement via the tracking number.

Received the package today, 8-14, from a company that has "the fastest shipping" and got a fake. Looking back at the page, it doesn't say B5 SOPMOD, or any manufacturer, for that matter. Only that it is "made in the USA." Its not a badly made piece; a touch more loose on the buffer tube and a few design changes, but I feel like I got had. I could send it back, no doubt. But I will through it on a beater rifle.

So a heads up on BRM; it may be a fake, a copy, or just a piece of shit. Read the description closely and prepare for a long ass shipping time with tons of excuses....... YMMV and all that......
    Last edited by FLICK; August 14th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.