Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: The Bunker Gun Shop - Warminster

Not trying to go back and forth with you but no that is not what we paid for it. We do not put what we pay for a gun on the back of tags.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    so, the "$100" written in pencil on the back of the tag, next to the date the gun was purchased was for what reason?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Trvrdgr1234 View Post
    So your telling me you stood there for 10 mins didnt say anything like "excuse me I see your busy but could you hand me that X over there so I can take a look" but just thought it was only right that they had to come to you? Maybe the sales associates just didnt know how important you are ......
    Being ignored is a pet peeve of mine as a customer...and as a pilot as well. If you have to put me on hold take ten seconds and do it, particularly if I'm standing at the counter and not moseying around the store looking at the shelf merchandise. You may feel differently, I understand that not all people are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunkergunshop View Post
    Again, sorry that the service wasn’t up to your expectations. It’s great that you are loyal to a gun shop but I ask that you don’t judge us off of one experience.
    Unfortunately for businesses one bad experience is all it takes, particularly if it's a first experience. I can't tell you how many restaurants I've been referred to only to suffer a disappointment. Sure, maybe it was an off meal from an otherwise great establishment but it's the only one I'll get and I'll probably talk to other people about it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    No, the merchant should have addresse Seabee when he entered the store.

“Hi, is there anything I can help you with” or “hi, I’ll be right with you”, versus ignoring him and bullshitting with the Officers.

I would have left after 5 minutes.
    Dont get me wrong I agree with you the merchant clearly should do that and for the record I've been in there like 5 times and they always quickly addressed me, my point is that I know I have made mistakes at my job .... everyone has, and me personally I've been in a silimar situation at other shops and because I know nobody's perfect I politely requested assistance as opposed to just walking out, never coming back and posting online about it

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee CO View Post
    Guess you are right, as a potential customer I should have handled the situation better. I know better for next time - thanks!
    Hey man I kinda came off like an asshole there I shouldn't have replied to your post that way

I should of just said that everyone makes mistakes I've screwed up at my job and I'll bet you have too witch is why after acouple minutes in the same situation I would of asked for assistance and considered returning

If you can find the time I suggest stopping back in there at least one more time all my experiences were great and if you scroll back through this thread you will see that most people seem to enjoy the shop

Hey man I kinda came off like an asshole there I shouldn't have replied to your post that way
    no problem. i'm good.

(Chester County)

Dont get me wrong I agree with you the merchant clearly should do that and for the record I've been in there like 5 times and they always quickly addressed me, my point is that I know I have made mistakes at my job .... everyone has, and me personally I've been in a silimar situation at other shops and because I know nobody's perfect I politely requested assistance as opposed to just walking out, never coming back and posting online about it
    Fair enough.

My problem is the older I get the less patience I have. I’ve left doctors offices after being kept waiting for 30 minutes. I always inform if I leave an establishment though.

(Montgomery County)

I have been to the Bunker dozens of times and have always had a great experience, whether I was buying something or just looking around. I would suggest giving them another shop if you are in the area, my guess is you will have a better experience.

(Delaware County)

I traded a gun here last week and think this is a great shop. I highly recommend them. By the way, they post their recently traded guns on their facebook page and it looks like they mark them up 25%. This seems extremely reasonable to me. I didn't see any prices marked on the back of price tags.
    Last edited by zoid11; August 16th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

(Bucks County)

Glad you enjoyed your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by zoid11 View Post
    I traded a gun here last week and think this is a great shop. I highly recommend them. By the way, they post their recently traded guns on their facebook page and it looks like they mark them up 25%. This seems extremely reasonable to me. I didn't see any prices marked on the back of price tags.

(Montgomery County)

I stop in just about every time I'm in the area just to check used and new stock, usually when en route to Tanner's if I'm being honest. The guys are super helpful when they have time to talk, and the prices are on par for the gun stores in the area that I've seen. Seriously contemplating picking up a suppressor here, quite the selection of cans and other accessories. I recommend stopping by if your around the area.
    I just love shooting.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast